Ugh maybe they will bring more out.

I’m so glad I got the metal giftcard when I did because I think that’s gone too?
It's soo frustrating! I get things are hard to keep in stock, but they now know which items are popular and should do a better job at keeping them in stock. I feel like I go pretty often and still have the hardest time getting ahold of things

FYI: The Yub Nub collectible cup can be purchased without the alcoholic beverage. The price is the same, but you can request a side glass of Sprite or Coke instead. CMs outside weren't sure this could be done, but the bartenders had no problem with it and even offered the soda when I was ready to pay for the cup alone. All Cantina CMs tonight were very friendly.

Last edited:
Anyone trying for Oga’s for August 18? I tried at exactly 7:00 PST, nothing all day.

Edit: just came up! Got 7:30pm.

Last edited:
If anyone is at the park, and in galaxy edge, let me know if the backpacks are in stock today. I’m legit debating going down there if they have some today.

This may have been posted before.....our group wanted to try the blue and green milk, but each person did not want a full one themselves....we asked for extra cups and divided the green and blue a little in each cup so that each person could try and not drink after each other....as we had a mixed group....To us, they are not good enough where each person wanted a full one themselves...YMMV!~

Hi all: I realize nobody has a crystal ball, but was wondering people's opinions on this. We will be visiting DL in October. Our first day will be Thursday Oct. 10, which also happens to be a Halloween party day. We are huge SW fans so we definitely want to hit SWGE that first day. It seems like current consensus is to forego rope dropping MFSR or using magic morning to line up early for it because lines tend to drop by the afternoon.

But, given that (I think) the AP blackout dates will pretty much all be lifted by then, plus there could be an extra influx into DL in the afternoon/evening from all the people who don't have a party ticket, does anyone think the strategy should change?

Hi all: I realize nobody has a crystal ball, but was wondering people's opinions on this. We will be visiting DL in October. Our first day will be Thursday Oct. 10, which also happens to be a Halloween party day. We are huge SW fans so we definitely want to hit SWGE that first day. It seems like current consensus is to forego rope dropping MFSR or using magic morning to line up early for it because lines tend to drop by the afternoon.

But, given that (I think) the AP blackout dates will pretty much all be lifted by then, plus there could be an extra influx into DL in the afternoon/evening from all the people who don't have a party ticket, does anyone think the strategy should change?

We went to DL on a day of a party 2 years ago.. Granted no SWGE.. but the park was DEAD.

No backpacks this morning.
I was able to get one about 20 minutes ago!!!! Yay!!! But it was pure Disney luck! I got to droid depot and didn’t see any. However I saw a guy with one and I asked him where he got it. He pointed to the counter where you pay for your actual droid. And sure enough 2 were sitting there! The CM said they found them in a corner. I’m so glad I drove down. I almost didn’t. I also went ahead and bought the serving tray for my droid. Since things are flying off the shelves didn’t want to take a chance. So my droid has everything I want it to have.

We went to DL on a day of a party 2 years ago.. Granted no SWGE.. but the park was DEAD.
But that’s when the party was in DL, so people with one-park tickets didn’t want to burn a day on a 6pm closing...

This year will be the opposite with the DCA party. There’s no reason for party days to be light at DL.

Hey!
I’ve been following all the threads about SWGE. It was my understanding that with the 7am/day of system, it was pretty easy to get the reservation you wanted. My family has made the last minute decision to go this Thurs and there are very few reservations available already! We made a Savi’s reservation that suits us, so not a huge deal there, but man, Oga’s only has before 10am available. We were really hoping for later in the day. Are you finding that people are loading up the reservations and then canceling closer to their dates? That is our hope, and we are going to continue to check every day. Looking for confirmation, I guess?

I just made a res for Olga’s a couple of days ago for next week and I had a few choices for both lunch or dinner.

Well, everyone, I wasn't going to do it, but I am now planning to bring my 12yo son with me in October. He has been begging to go and we typically do a summer trip and then again in November for his BD, but he hasn't been since last November.

I was lucky enough to pick up a Batuuan Spira (??) gift card for him to use when I visited during the reservation period, and I imagine he will want to build a droid so that's where that money will go when we visit SWGE. I don't think that we will be dropping the $$$ for a lightsaber.

Now I have to catch up on this thread!

My understanding is that they're releasing some reservations at 14 days out, then releasing the rest at 7 AM day-of.

So is it weird being seated with other people in the Cantina? Anyone had a particularly good or bad experience? I'm fairly socially awkward as is and I would be mortified if part of our table didn't know what was up and why we were seated together...! What are the odds of a spot at the bar vs. table or booth, and is there any possiblity to request bar seating?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter