• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New signature card at Crystal Palace

"Crazy" not to get "real autographs" from a costumed character... not sure how to file that... :rolleyes1
Bottom line...this is where I come out on this. People are getting way too worked up about not getting a scribble from some guy named Tony wearing a Tigger costume. I seriously doubt that the giggling three year old who is overjoyed to see Tigger and who hugs him and shakes his hand cares nearly as much about a pen scribble as the parents posting here. And isn't it all about the kids?

Bottom line...this is where I come out on this. People are getting way too worked up about not getting a scribble from some guy named Tony wearing a Tigger costume. I seriously doubt that the giggling three year old who is overjoyed to see Tigger and who hugs him and shakes his hand cares nearly as much about a pen scribble as the parents posting here. And isn't it all about the kids?
Well, no.

But yes, I'm sure you're right that the kids don't care, which is great for them and their parents. I'm sure the memories they make will still be just as happy.

I personally love this whole idea! Just wondering if anyone knows if they plan on implementing this with the characters out in the parks as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter