New Security Measures for MK Guests; UPDATES: Page 12 - Post 222; Live Reports - Pgs. 18-20

Just curious if anyone has noticed how it's working this weekend with the holiday and assuming crowds will be a bit more than usual? Still working relatively smoothly?

Ok, I have a dumb question. I just had a daith piercing done ( for migraines) that I don't take out. Will it set off the machines? I'm guessing jewerly won't?

Ok, I have a dumb question. I just had a daith piercing done ( for migraines) that I don't take out. Will it set off the machines? I'm guessing jewerly won't?

I doubt it and even if it does set it off there should be a way for them to wand you so you don't have to take it out.

I have tragus and helix piercings that I've had for 20 years and they've never set off any sort of scanning machine. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter