New search test feedback thread

Does the searching work just in California Gold still? I am using california gold and no matter what i search it is coming up "sorry- no matches......"

Would it be possible to put an interim message into the buttons for the functions that are impacted by the re-indexing (like New Posts or Search by UserName, etc.)? A message that states something like "This feature is undergoing a rehab for your DIS'ing enjoyment"?

agnes!

Am not able to do much with the search feature. Can't find post I made and the search feature comes back "Sorry" if using a word.

Doubt if I can even find this thread again :sad2:

Doubt if I can even find this thread again

That is because this thread was started on june 18th and indexing is now up to may 29th - will be a few more days before it catches up.

It has caught up again and should be working fine. For example the 'new posts' link now works.

Older posts are still being spidered and it will take a while to index everything.

I was just wondering, why is it that when a search match comes up, underneath the poster is "unnamed"? Is this just something you guys are fixing?

I was just wondering, why is it that when a search match comes up, underneath the poster is "unnamed"? Is this just something you guys are fixing?

Shouldn't be like that now - are you using the new version? It only works with the 'california gold' skin at the moment.

So if I am looking for a post I made last week, when can I expect to find it? And how? Thanks.

It seems the find all posts search is not working. I just tried and continue to get "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

I also tried the link you had above for tiggerlove to try and also get "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

I do hope this search works soon. I was away from the board for a few months and there are some old posts I would really like to look up and see how the threads turned out.

It seems the find all posts search is not working. I just tried and continue to get "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

I also tried the link you had above for tiggerlove to try and also get "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Works fine for me - are you using the california gold theme?

I just tried a few times to search by username. (Yes, I'm in California Gold) I got nothing at all, not the little dog and not even a "Sorry, no matches" message. Nothing. Any updates on what's going on? Thanks!

I just tried a few times to search by username. (Yes, I'm in California Gold) I got nothing at all, not the little dog and not even a "Sorry, no matches" message. Nothing. Any updates on what's going on? Thanks!
I'll answer my own post. :teeth: Tonight it's working again. I'm still hoping for an update though, Board Tracker. How close are we to a fully functional and consistent search option? Thank you! :thumbsup2

search by username doesnt work UNLESS you have the california gold skin ......

Yeah? I know that I said to change to California Gold on that other post in that other thread showing you how to search. Nobody, nowhere (that I know of), has said that they are going to make it available on all skins yet.

Patience, grasshopper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter