I also can not get on "New Posts" ...it keeps coming up as a "search" board . I love to click on New Posts every time I sign on ! Any help anyone? Thanks:cutie:

It should come up as a search board, are you getting a list of threads?

when I post, it sits there, click again and it took but says dupt post. But if I do an edit, it always goes right in FAST! :confused3

It should come up as a search board, are you getting a list of threads?

I do get a list of threads, but so different from before as others have stated. No way to tell what category they are in (resort, theme park , etc) and no way to tell who the last poster was so if I had posted, has anyone else posted, and no little check mark beside the ones I have posted on so I can remember to check back. I know I can go to User CP and look at subscribed for those, but it was so easy to just hit new post and know all of the above. Thanks Alex for all that you do. We are just so spoiled!

I do get a list of threads, but so different from before as others have stated. No way to tell what category they are in (resort, theme park , etc) and no way to tell who the last poster was so if I had posted, has anyone else posted, and no little check mark beside the ones I have posted on so I can remember to check back. I know I can go to User CP and look at subscribed for those, but it was so easy to just hit new post and know all of the above. Thanks Alex for all that you do. We are just so spoiled!

These are all the same issues I have with the new DIS.

Can we go back to the 'old' new post page???? :confused3

These are all the same issues I have with the new DIS.

Can we go back to the 'old' new post page???? :confused3

YES PLEASE!!! I cannot get the new posts to come up either. I have even posted on a thread then checked with no such luck of the locating the post.

THANK YOU!!!

I talked to Boardtracker and he is going to work it out so that you can see which forum the post came from

While we're at it.... :) :) :) Alex, do you think there will ever be a way to call up all the new THREADS (as opposed to the new messages -- i.e., the threads created after a certain time, either by forum or for the whole board)?????

The new version they are working on is going to be enable search down to the post level with more options.
You now know as much as I do :)
It WILL be a while, as in a month or two before it is ready, it requires significantly more hardware as they have to store all the posts as opposed to just threads!

The new version they are working on is going to be enable search down to the post level with more options.
You now know as much as I do :)
It WILL be a while, as in a month or two before it is ready, it requires significantly more hardware as they have to store all the posts as opposed to just threads!

A new upgrade? :scared:

Alex is referring to an upgrade to BoardTracker, NOT a new upgrade of the vBulletin software that the DIS rides on.

lillygator: There is a problem with the "Enhanced" editor in the new version of vBulletin installed last weekend. Go into your personal Options and switch to either the Basic editor or the Standard Editor.

Still no luck with the "New Posts" site ....continues to show up under "Search" and they are definitely not the newest posts . I miss the old way ...will it be able to be changed back? Thanks:cutie:

How about if that BT guy connects his search to search and gives back new posts, LOL. Sounds like a win-win for the new post people and the search people. :happytv: :confused3 :woohoo:

My most favorite addicting activity is surfing the "New Posts" threads... the Disboards are just not the same without them:sad1:

I just hit new posts and I came up with the following:

Any tips for Easter Week 4/8/07
tiggerlover 03:42 31-Dec-06 0 2
I understand the parks will be crowded the week prior to and the week after Easter, but that is the only time our schedule permits...

What will you be doing for NYE??
Aurora63 03:32 31-Dec-06 3 5
I will probably be doing nothing! Exciting, right?How about you?...

Crowds for Jan
2giddy4wdw 03:31 31-Dec-06 0 2
Does anyone know what the crowds are going to be like for the week of Jan 10 - 14? This seems to be the only time I could plan...

Birthday surprise!!
Dismom+two 03:29 31-Dec-06 2 4
DH brought me to NYC this past week for my birthday...

Girls & Dolls
happybratpack 03:27 31-Dec-06 3 5
I don't know how to make this politically correct so I'll just throw it out there.Does your child have or want dolls that look...

The times are off but those ARE very new posts... not sure what the problem is...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter