New photo opportunity at Tower of Terror....

Dan Murphy

We are family.
https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...o-op-at-the-twilight-zone-tower-of-terror.htm

There is a new limited-time photo opportunity at the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in Disney's Hollywood Studios.

For $19.95, you can get an 8"x10" lenticular print of your party in a "spirited form." This isn't an on-ride photo, and the picture is taken near to the photo desk at the exit of the ride.

Lenticular prints produce printed images with an illusion of depth, or the ability to change or move as the image is viewed from different angles.

The pilot is expected to last for the next 3 months.

Thanks for the info. That picture has been on my radar for a long time. I wonder when they will allow multiple people in a picture? The girls would love to get one made with me.

Thanks for the info. That picture has been on my radar for a long time. I wonder when they will allow multiple people in a picture? The girls would love to get one made with me.

I had one of these done at Momento Mori last year, and it was only one person per portrait, no group photos. However, I guess we won't really know until someone goes and has their pic taken at the Tower. It would be a nice change!

As for "ghostly form" is it the exact same Haunted Mansion style ghost form that your picture morphs into that can be purchased at Momento Mori? Or do you become a ghastly bellhop or something? I'm hoping they are different styles (my husband and I collect haunted lenticular portraits for Halloween decorations).

I had one of these done at Momento Mori last year, and it was only one person per portrait, no group photos. However, I guess we won't really know until someone goes and has their pic taken at the Tower. It would be a nice change!

As for "ghostly form" is it the exact same Haunted Mansion style ghost form that your picture morphs into that can be purchased at Momento Mori? Or do you become a ghastly bellhop or something? I'm hoping they are different styles (my husband and I collect haunted lenticular portraits for Halloween decorations).
Love your idea a ghostly bellhop would be so cool.

I was hoping it would have the hotel in the background in the shot. How cool would that be!!!

I hope they have this still in October. I think it would be a fun souvenir!

UPDATE!
So, for all of you wanting a different photo experience I just saw that the new version has you in front of the elevator and then the lightning makes you disappear! They take a full body shot and you can hold prop luggage. I saw this on another Disney news outlet, so I don't know if posting a link is okay, but you can find it. They look really cool! I want need one! Now.

I’m guessing you have to pay extra for these lenticulars even if you have Memory Maker?

I’m guessing you have to pay extra for these lenticulars even if you have Memory Maker?

Yes, these would not be included with a Memory Maker package. They also have some frames available I believe which cost even more. I love my HM one!

It would be cool if they could also provide a digital version, like a GIF with the same effect, for those purchasing the item.

[
https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-shots-current-listings.3619546/page-17#post-59484518

UPDATE!
So, for all of you wanting a different photo experience I just saw that the new version has you in front of the elevator and then the lightning makes you disappear! They take a full body shot and you can hold prop luggage. I saw this on another Disney news outlet, so I don't know if posting a link is okay, but you can find it. They look really cool! I want need one! Now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter