New photo opportunity at Tower of Terror....

Yeah, but I don't know which ones those are. I have an aversion to being slapped on the wrist, so I just avoid it. As long as the information is out there, It's all good! Thanks.
Naaa, they're fine. If it's one they don't like, the link won't work, will be asterisked out And there are very few. You won't get slapped on the wrist.

This is now a MUST for us! How cool would it be to get dressed up in the garb similar to the people in the library video and getting that photo taken??? More work than I'd be willing to do but I bet some people will do it (if they haven't already.):earsboy:

This is now a MUST for us! How cool would it be to get dressed up in the garb similar to the people in the library video and getting that photo taken??? More work than I'd be willing to do but I bet some people will do it (if they haven't already.):earsboy:

Oh, I know! I was thinking about that. I never liked the shirt I was wearing in my HM photo, but since it's a head shot you barely see it (it's just a beige t-shirt though). For this one I'd definitely have to being something a little nicer, or maybe at least ToT related.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter