~NEW~ OFFICIAL June 2013 Thread

Do you like or dislike the color coding of the resorts, etc?

• Yes. Keep it!

• No. It makes it too confusing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
SRUAlmn said:
Yikes!! Hopefully we'll be the ONLY 114 families there in June so there won't be any lines! :rotfl::rotfl:

Haha!!! I'm right here wishing the same thing with you!

SO EXCITED!!!!
Going to WDW June 4-11th.
Staying at Coronado Springs with my awesome mom, sister, and little brother. Kind of nervous to be planning such a long trip...

SO EXCITED!!!!
Going to WDW June 4-11th.
Staying at Coronado Springs with my awesome mom, sister, and little brother. Kind of nervous to be planning such a long trip...

You have every right to be excited! Welcome to the board! Got you added!

We'll be at ASMo for 10 days in mid June! I'm new to the boards and I also made a facebook to join the group on there. This will be our first on-site trip, so we're very excited!

We'll be at ASMo for 10 days in mid June! I'm new to the boards and I also made a facebook to join the group on there. This will be our first on-site trip, so we're very excited!

Welcome to the board! And you'll love the FB group. Everyone is so active and helpful.

Welcome to the board! And you'll love the FB group. Everyone is so active and helpful.

Thanks! I just quickly skimmed through some of the posts in the FB group. They look great, so I can't wait until I have some time to go back and read everything. Everyone on the DISboards has been great!

We will be there June 7-14...we are staying offsite at the Marriott Grande Vista...I just sent a request to the fb page...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter