~NEW~ OFFICIAL June 2013 Thread

Do you like or dislike the color coding of the resorts, etc?

• Yes. Keep it!

• No. It makes it too confusing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you for taking over and adding me? So who is going to SWW? This will be our second year and just as excited as the first. :)

We'll be there from June 23 - 30 at CR. (Although seriously considering adding another day...) Can't wait!!:cool1:

I'm currently working on color coding all of our hotels and resorts so we can better see who we're all vacationing with!

Hope it helps those of you who are curious!

Hi! Thanks for the new thread! Looks like i was overlooked on the list. We've changed our dates. BCV 6/1-6/6 and 6/6-6/10 SSR.

HoliPoli said:
I know this is :offtopic: but DS 7 is looking at last years Disney maps and planning out all that he wants to see during our June trip.

We are about to make our new maps online. Hopefully they will tide us over until June! ;-)

hockeymedic2000 said:
We will be at ASMo 2-9!! Looking forward to our first SWW!!! DS(5) and DD(9) both love SW!!

We will be there the same days but at ASFMu! Your Kiddos will have a blast at SSW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter