New Mickey and Minnie Meet and Greet

DWFamilyof6

Mouseketeer
I was doing my regular playing with FPs while I drink my coffee this morning. Came across a new Mickey and Minnie Meet and Greet at Town Square Theatre. They appear to be wearing their new confetti party outfits. Trying to decide now if I should change things around to add this FP.

Sounds really cute. I thought they were going to be at the Move it Shake it Party in the new outfits. Didn’t realize it was a new M&G. I just added it to our plans.

We just booked a FP for this for our trip in a few weeks too. Does anyone know if Minnie will be replaced in her usual M&G in MK?

I'm debating changing my second BTMRR FP to this greet. It's our last day in the parks, and I'm sure my 5 year olds would like to say, "Thank you and goodbye!" to Mickey and Minnie, but I selfishly want a guaranteed second shot at the coaster.

It’s a limited time experience for 2019 that I read. I think that it might only be until Sept 30th.

It’s a limited time experience for 2019 that I read. I think that it might only be until Sept 30th.
I THINK this is the case. I believe Edna Mode is only until 9/30 also. We arrive 9/29 so I need to get to both of them in those 2 days!

Are Mickey and Minnie meeting together in the same room? Or are they separated like Mickey and Tink?

I'm debating changing my second BTMRR FP to this greet. It's our last day in the parks, and I'm sure my 5 year olds would like to say, "Thank you and goodbye!" to Mickey and Minnie, but I selfishly want a guaranteed second shot at the coaster.
I know my five year old DD would pick Big Thunder all day long over that meet and great, lol. It is neat that they will be in different outfits though. You might just ask you child which one they would prefer and go with that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter