New Mickey and Minnie Meet and Greet

Hello, I'm at mk now. Mickey and Minnie meet together. I have a FP for 11am. Going to be watching the new show then go over to meet. Just signed the guest book for their celebration at town square. Lots of people rocking the dots and confetti
Do you know if the guest book and You're Invited cards are on going for the next few months?

So does Mickey still talk with this new M&G? I remember a rumor he was going away last year so I don't know if he's been gone for awhile anyway...but it seems weird that they would have 1 mouse talking and the other not with this new setup.

So does Mickey still talk with this new M&G? I remember a rumor he was going away last year so I don't know if he's been gone for awhile anyway...but it seems weird that they would have 1 mouse talking and the other not with this new setup.
Talking Mickey went away last spring I believe.

That's only at Tink right now I've read. They are still testing and trying to get the bugs worked out.
With only an automated "photographer", I suppose there will no longer be the option to get an additional picture taken with your own camera, unless they are building that capability into the robot.

With only an automated "photographer", I suppose there will no longer be the option to get an additional picture taken with your own camera, unless they are building that capability into the robot.
There's still a character handler that will be able to get your picture with your own camera

There will still be a character handler there. That's who I always asked to take my extra photo and handed them my phone. I'm sure now, they are going to be pretty overwhelmed with doing this now. Disney might rethink things when this starts to happen....or they may not.

Just realized that @yulilin3 responded to your post already, my apologies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter