New Member - CCV

I would bring your trust documents you want it titled correctly. You will have your points so fast your head will spin, they did it all in about 2 hours and it was all done. We live in central Florida my points were there by the time I got home that afternoon. I would let them help you make a reservation, but I think May is still pretty open, I just cancellled 3 nights at Cooper Creek since our son is getting married the week after we were planning to go so I had to change those plans.

I would bring your trust documents you want it titled correctly. You will have your points so fast your head will spin, they did it all in about 2 hours and it was all done. We live in central Florida my points were there by the time I got home that afternoon. I would let them help you make a reservation, but I think May is still pretty open, I just cancellled 3 nights at Cooper Creek since our son is getting married the week after we were planning to go so I had to change those plans.

Thank you! Good to know how fast a direct purchase process is - I wasn't sure if we could complete everything in person, so I'm glad we'll be all set before we leave WDW. Congrats to your son!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter