New Liberty Tree Tavern

yitbos96bb

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Anyone have a picture of the new Liberty Tree Tavern menu (assuming the menu changed after the refurbishment)?

No real change in menu.
The rehab was for the kitchen equipment for Skipper Canteen.

Liberty Tree Tavern LUNCH
Appetizers
Crab and Lobster Dip for Two $15.00 Declaration Salad Field Greens tossed in your choice of our Tavern-made Dressing or Garlic-Buttermilk Dressing $6.00
Sweet Corn Fritters
with House-made Pepper Jelly $7.00
New England Clam Chowder $8.50
Today's Soup Kettle $6.50

Entrées
New England Pot Roast Our Tavern Keeper's Favorite...Braised Beef in a Cabernet Wine Sauce served with Mashed Potatoes and Garden Vegetables $20.00
Freedom Pasta with Grilled Chicken $21.00
Freedom Pasta with Sautéed Shrimp $23.00
Angus Chuck Cheeseburger $16.00
The Liberty Boys BLT
$15.00
Pilgrims' Feast
Traditional Roast Turkey $19.00
Colony Salad with Grilled Chicken $16.00
Colony Salad with Seared Salmon$18.00
The Vegetarian Proclamation$14.00
Tavern-battered Fish and Chips$18.00

Desserts
Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake $7.50
Boston Cream Pie $8.50
Seasonal Fruit Cobbler
$8.00
Johnny Appleseed's Tart
$8.00
Seasonal No Sugar Added Sorbet
with Berries $5.50

Liberty Tree Tavern DINNER
Declaration Salad Tossed Mixed Greens with House-made Dressing Entrées
Patriot's Platter Roasted Turkey Breast, Pot Roast, and Sliced Tavern Ham with Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Herb Stuffing, and Macaroni & Cheese
Johnny Appleseed's Tart featuring Ocean Spray® Craisins® BRAND, Apples in crispy Pastry Shell, Cinnamon, Craisins® Dried Cranberries, and topped with Ice Cream

What is the price for dinner?

. . . Check out the "Sticky" on the top of the first dining page.
. . . Prices for dates not listed have not yet been set by WDW.
. . . If your date is not listed, use past prices as a guideline to future pricing.
. . . Go Here for EXACT Prices of Dinner Shows, Buffets, Character, AYCTE >>> WDW Buffet Prices

Just curious-has anyone been able to order the Colony salad without any meat, for less money? I'm not a vegetarian, but find the Colony salad the best option to save room for the Ooey Gooey toffee cake. And most of the time, I don't eat much, if any, of the chicken. I'm just wondering if it would be possible for me to save money and order it sans meat.

Just curious-has anyone been able to order the Colony salad without any meat, for less money? I'm not a vegetarian, but find the Colony salad the best option to save room for the Ooey Gooey toffee cake. And most of the time, I don't eat much, if any, of the chicken. I'm just wondering if it would be possible for me to save money and order it sans meat.

I've ordered the salad with no meat, but have always been charged the same amount of money regardless.

The corn fritters, fish and chips and Boston cream pie are new. No more Martha chocolate cake. Ham instead of pork and pot roast in place of sliced steak for the dinner .

I've ordered the salad with no meat, but have always been charged the same amount of money regardless.

Thanks for the information. Since it's the same price, I'll continue to go ahead and order the Colony Salad as is. If I want to eat one or two pieces of chicken, I can. And if I leave the rest, that's OK, too.

The corn fritters, fish and chips and Boston cream pie are new. No more Martha chocolate cake. Ham instead of pork and pot roast in place of sliced steak for the dinner .
Not too happy with the change of pork to ham at dinner. I know DH will definitely not like that - and LTT is one of his favorite restaurants! Also looks like the Johnny Appleseed Cake is now a tart. I thought it was cake last year but inward I'm not so sure!

I was there for dinner last November and the dessert was cake then.

I am really bummed about the dinner changes. For my family out favorite restaurant is a toss up between LTT and Garden Grill. I really liked the steak, I'm not super excited about it being pot roast. My youngest loved the pork tenderloin. I told him it is ham now, he was not impressed. We're still going to eat there this trip, but I am bummed.

The good news is that we are also having lunch there this trip, so I am FINALLY going to get to try the toffee cake I have heard so much about.

We are not happy about the changes either. Probably for financial reasons, as usual.

I ate dinner there this past week. Most of the food was excellent. Pot Roast was tender, turkey was moist, ham delicious. The sides were also good. I was not a fan of the salad dressing but the others at my table liked it. I was disappointed that the rolls changed. These ones were not nearly as light and tasty as the previous rolls. Also, they served corn bread with the rolls. Dessert was a disappointment. I don't think anyone at the table enjoyed it.

Sliced pork is now replaced with ham and the carved beef is now replaced with pot roast. I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing and eager for this "cheapened down" but not less expensive incarnation of LTT, but for me, I'll pass.:sad2:

Disappointed that there is no more tavern fried cheese. We always ordered 2 of these every time we went!

For those who want the colony salad (or maybe the pasta) without the meat (but are still being charged as if there were meat) maybe you could ask for it on the side? Then someone else at your table could enjoy it.

We ate there this weekend as well and really enjoyed it. Salad was a little drenched in dressing and we didn't care for the cranberry sauce, but everything else was great. I only wish we had more room in our bellies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter