New Liberty Tree Tavern

The corn fritters, fish and chips and Boston cream pie are new. No more Martha chocolate cake. Ham instead of pork and pot roast in place of sliced steak for the dinner .
When we were at the LTT in Feb. they had the Fish and Chips as a special. My son had it and enjoyed it.

Had the corn fritters this past weekend with the pepper jam. Kinda like hushpuppies at Long John Silvers. The pepper jam was very good. (I also had the bacon cheeseburger which was decent but there's really not much to describe about that. :) )

Had to put in my 2 cents worth.. Wife and I had dinner there last week and came away slightly disappointed. Partly my bad since there are just two of us this is not a great choice for dinner. First there is just way too much food. I am a big eater but the portions brought out were enough for a table of 4 at least. Sad to see so much waste.. The food was decent but like others the changes to lower cost items on the platter were not that great.
Also the service has declined a bit. Our server was friendly but a bit overwhelmed by having so many large tables to serve. It took a long time for drink refills and simply to pay and get out.
One funny note, as we were having our salads a lady stopped by. She commented that it was strange that we had a bread bowl with at least a dozen rolls and cornbread for two people. She was dining with her family which included 3 teen boys and they brought out a much smaller bowl for them and they could not seem to get refills. we had a laugh at that, I offered her our bowl of breads since I do not eat breads but she declined with a smile. Said that she just found the situation ironic and felt like sharing it with us. Glad she did it kind of adds another layer of fun to our experience.

We were there for dinner on the 15th. My ds thought the salad didnt have enough dressing on it and some of our lettuce looked like stuff that should have been thrown away (yellow/white near the core).

The dessert was not anything I would call a cake or tart. It was barely a small slice of a cranberry type bar that some people would finish in 3 bites. They only gave us exactly three of these (one for each person)

My dd will be 11, I really don't like paying adult prices for her since she will not eat that much. I was hoping on our next trip to see if she can still eat off the children menus since she is not adventurous with meals.

We just ate at LTT for lunch today. DELICIOUS! My DH and I split the corn fritters (wish they came with more), the turkey/dressing (mashed potatoes were especially delicious), and the ooey gooey toffee cake. We left full, even with splitting the meal. Service was good, too.

ooey gooey toffee cake? Oh my, looks like I'll be stopping by next trip :upsidedow

Im so sad to see they're replacing the beef and pork. They were so good! Ham and roast? Meh... Ah well. That's how it goes.

I was telling DH we may go for a late lunch here. They have a kids menu at lunch time.

We had dinner at LTT on Dec. 7 and were disappointed overall. Service was really spotty (it took us 1.5 hours to complete our dinner), there were large spans of time between courses. The outstanding hot Parker house rolls that used to be served were small and ice cold. The salad was good, the family said the ham was good, and I really enjoyed the pot roast although it is very rich. The vegetable was a butternut squash and sweet potato saute that was very good. but overall everything was lukewarm at best. I do realize they had only been re-opened about 10 days but it definitely was not the LTT of years past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter