New Jersey Disers check in here!!

Are you from Northern or Southern NJ?

• I'm from Northern NJ

• I'm from Southern NJ

• I'm not from New Jersey

Results are only viewable after voting.
No option for Central NJ -- I'm in North Brunswick. So I clicked North in the poll, since that's where I work. So glad to see so many other NJ Disers!!!

Another southern NJ girl here! Gloucester County about 20 min. from Philly, so everyone down here likes the Philly sports teams.

And sorry everyone, but I hope to not be a NJ girl much longer. I hate NJ! The taxes here are getting out of hand and they are building way too much where I live! I used to have cows at the end of my street. Not anymore - just houses now.

:thumbsup2 Im with you! Im also form Gloucester co. (mantua twp.) MY taxes are INSANE:headache: We are planning to move to bucks co. PA (we're originally from philly so it'll be back to Pa for us

Hello everyone. this is Hector from North Jersey. Grew up in Jersey City(CHILLTOWN JC). Now live in Kearny NJ. with my wife, mother in law, and two Boys 6 and 2.

Sports Teams: :cheer2: Mets, :cheer2: Giants, :cheer2: Bulls.

Philly area better watch out.........Mets are back in '08.

Also......:worship: Giants 3 super bowl wins:cool1: ......Eagles....:confused3 ..0:rotfl: :lmao:

Shoobies!

Just kidding, I live in South Jersey and we are like little Philly. We get your tv stations, root for your teams, you terrroize our roads all summer long (Just kidding)

OK, i admit, i do terrorize your roads....not ALL summer long, but at least part of the time. We love to haul the camper over to Big Timber Lake, hit Stone Harbor or Cape May Lighthouse beach and swing by Menz's for some grub and candy!

In the middle! Readington:thumbsup2 Transplanted NYer:)
If you're going to be in WDW in a few days PM me:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter