New Jersey Disers check in here!!

Are you from Northern or Southern NJ?

• I'm from Northern NJ

• I'm from Southern NJ

• I'm not from New Jersey

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Just curious and not trying to start anything but I can't help but notice that NJ is mentioned a bit on the podcast and I know there are differences from north and south jersey. Like pete says that the giants are a NJ team but in southern NJ the eagles are our NJ team. He also made a comment on cows and NJ. Here in southern NJ I see alot of cows. Can't get far without seeing one. So please let everyone know If you are from northern or southern NJ and any differences you know of between southern and northern NJ.:thumbsup2

PS. If you consider yourself central NJ pick what part you are closest to.

Oh I am a north jersey girl!! Up here in Morris county we see a few cows but not many. Its all about the Giants and I am sure as the weather warms up I will be going "down the shore".

Im in Toms River and consider my location central! Im 10 minutes from the beach-no cows in sight, no turnpike in sight but close enough to things in the northen and southern parts of the state to enjoy both! Guess from a sports perspective, we are north-we like the Giants and Yankees!

Im in Toms River and consider my location central! Im 10 minutes from the beach-no cows in sight, no turnpike in sight but close enough to things in the northen and southern parts of the state to enjoy both! Guess from a sports perspective, we are north-we like the Giants and Yankees!

I'm from Northern NJ (Wayne). No cows here, but we do have lots of wild turkeys and an occasional bear.

We are a Giants family all the way. Then there is my love of all things BonJovi (from Jersey, of course!):rockband:

I cannot pick one of those options because I live in what I consider central NJ, Marlboro. New Jersey is taking over the world.. wooo! :hippie:

When the state still had 2 area codes (201 & 609) it was easy to decide where you lived.

Sorry but, I'm in the New Brunswick area, so Central NJ for me.
Even my location <<<<< lists Central NJ.

Another Jersey girl - West Jersey and more north than south. (I figure anything north of 78 is north) We live in White Township (mailing address: Belvidere, Warren County). We're originally from East Rutherford and consider the Jets to be our "primary" team with the Giants our "secondary" team. :woohoo: Mets/Yankees - I don't care, but dh is a Mets fan.

When the state still had 2 area codes (201 & 609) it was easy to decide where you lived.

Sorry but, I'm in the New Brunswick area, so Central NJ for me.
Even my location <<<<< lists Central NJ.

Atlanta has three, we just seem to have sprawled to the point of three area codes for one urban, suburban area.

Oh, for the good old days.
Home is 770, cell is 678, and work is 404.

I'm sitting here imagining how nice it would be to have a whole state with only two area codes.

Atlanta has three, we just seem to have sprawled to the point of three area codes for one urban, suburban area.

Oh, for the good old days.
Home is 770, cell is 678, and work is 404.

I'm sitting here imagining how nice it would be to have a whole state with only two area codes.

The two areas codes in NJ were a long time ago. I think we are at 7 or 8?

I'm in Hawthorne.... Northern, NJ...i know we have --- 201,973,908, 551, 732, i'm not sure of the other ones...

I am in Northern NJ ( Hawthorne ). No cows anywhere near here unless you go to Van Saun park. I have seen some on the way to PA sometimes, along with horses.

Titusville, Mercer County here. The home of Washington Crossing State Park. Only 1/4 mile from taxes half of what they are in NJ. Just booked July's trip to the Poly.

Go Jersey! :D

I love when Pete mentions Jersey on the show. Hehehe. I'm in Northern/Central NJ. Cows are down in Southern NJ --- which totally isn't "real" Jersey, if you ask me. ;) No flames!

Bayonne NJ 1o miles from NYC. no cows at all. Love that we are the only state with its own week in WDW.:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Well, now, I guess it's only right for me to chime in now and represent South Jersey!! I'm 20 minutes from Philly!!! But, I have to admit, I'm a transplant too.... originally from PA, just outside good ole Philly!
GO FLYERS!!!

Go Jersey! :D

I love when Pete mentions Jersey on the show. Hehehe. I'm in Northern/Central NJ. Cows are down in Southern NJ --- which totally isn't "real" Jersey, if you ask me. ;) No flames!

No flames but how can northern NJ be the "real" NJ if NJ is considered the Garden State. Hello that is totally sourthern NJ. We have the cows and farms here. Love gettting my fruit and veggies at the local fruit stand. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter