New! Haunted Mansion-Inspired Dooney & Bourke Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't received anything yet and when I check tracking it still says Order: Active. I guess I'll call guest services tomorrow if I still don't get anything.

I haven't received anything yet and when I check tracking it still says Order: Active. I guess I'll call guest services tomorrow if I still don't get anything.

They have been slow on processing lately. Last Sunday I ordered a wine glass and they didn't process the order and send a shipping confirmation until Friday. So I wouldn't be surprised if they are just slacking.

That's so awesome! I used to think investing in purses was a bit overkill. I'd spend maybe $100 at the most at Macy's or Kohls but then when my $80 Jennifer Lopez purse started to fall apart I was so bummed. I decided to buy a Coach purse at an outlet mall a few weeks ago. I paid $163 marked down from over $400. I say if you invest in something nice, if it falls apart within a certain amount of time, sometimes they fix it or make it right. I say if you love it, then get it!!!! You'll be so excited :cool1:

Well there are plenty of HM bags on eBay just listed. We can all thank the great people that bought out the bags on Monday morning!

There are lots of new ones listed, I cant see how they would have already recieved them to put them online yet though. I ordered right as soon as they were available online and just got a shipping notice tonight.

Some that are listed are just a generic picture. In which case the seller didn't receive the item before listing it. I'm just venting- because of these people my friend can't get one for his wife. Just like lots of other people. And what irks me most is that DISers are admitting in this thread that they will sell it on eBay when it arrives. Really? Rub some salt in the wound.

Ok done with rant. thanks. :)

I got a shipping notice yesterday as well.

I am going next week. If the opportunity arises I will post here maybe if we are all lucky. I could pick up a bag for someone that missed them on the DS this week.

Question: Do you all use the wristlet as a wallet? Are there compartments inside like a wallet has?

I definitely use my wristlets as my wallet. It's not the most organized, but I love it. Especially the zippered ones that I can actually throw change in.

moobar25 said:
Some that are listed are just a generic picture. In which case the seller didn't receive the item before listing it. I'm just venting- because of these people my friend can't get one for his wife. Just like lots of other people. And what irks me most is that DISers are admitting in this thread that they will sell it on eBay when it arrives. Really? Rub some salt in the wound.

Ok done with rant. thanks. :)

Totally agree

I found a personal shopper through Facebook who said the new bags are being restocked in MK today. There should also be more Smiths.

Some that are listed are just a generic picture. In which case the seller didn't receive the item before listing it. I'm just venting- because of these people my friend can't get one for his wife. Just like lots of other people. And what irks me most is that DISers are admitting in this thread that they will sell it on eBay when it arrives. Really? Rub some salt in the wound. Ok done with rant. thanks. :)

Well, in this thread I said I got the tote before I saw the cross body bag so I bought it too. I can't afford both so yes, I am selling the tote. Sorry if that irks you but I don't think the 2 bags I bought are keeping anyone from getting one. I think not being up at 3 in the morning to check the website like a lot of us were that really wanted the bags has kept people from getting them.

I missed out on buying the new one online.....I'm hoping to get lucky when we are there next week. Will any of the resort gift shops be stocking them or only certain stores in the parks and Downtown Disney? We're having dinner at the Grand Floridian the afternoon we arrive so I was planning to check their shop.

I think if people want the bag enough to stay up until 3am to get it then they deserve it. It's the people who buy the max amount they allow with no intentions of keeping them. I used to work at Coach and I can't even tell you how many people came in a day and bought 20-30 purses to sell online. It's not my business. But when it's preventing people who have been dying to get one since they were announced in June, like myself, it doesn't seem fair. They should make the limit 1 of each style per person. But that's just my opinion

xxDisneyDancerxx said:
I think if people want the bag enough to stay up until 3am to get it then they deserve it. It's the people who buy the max amount they allow with no intentions of keeping them. I used to work at Coach and I can't even tell you how many people came in a day and bought 20-30 purses to sell online. It's not my business. But when it's preventing people who have been dying to get one since they were announced in June, like myself, it doesn't seem fair. They should make the limit 1 of each style per person. But that's just my opinion

I agree! 1 per person online and 2 per person in the park stores!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter