New! Haunted Mansion-Inspired Dooney & Bourke Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking over my order email and noticed I forgot to put in the free shipping code. Guess I was so excited/worried about the purse selling out mid order. Call guest services this morning and my order was already in process and could not be modified. They did offer an online credit for the close to $50 charge.

Another reason I love Disney! Now I have an excuse to pick up a couple new Christmas ornaments. :thumbsup2

I was looking over my order email and noticed I forgot to put in the free shipping code. Guess I was so excited/worried about the purse selling out mid order. Call guest services this morning and my order was already in process and could not be modified. They did offer an online credit for the close to $50 charge.

Another reason I love Disney! Now I have an excuse to pick up a couple new Christmas ornaments. :thumbsup2

I did the same thing, but through email as I am in England. Perhaps I will give them a call too.

It makes me happy to hear some orders are already being processed. I find the DisneyStore to be so slow with getting orders processed and shipped. I'm hoping my bag will be in before my trip and this actually gives me hope that it will be.

I doubt with the opening of the HM store that these styles will be as limited as the smith. I do wish I would have picked up and extra or two to offer to a DISer.

Darn i knew i was supposed to do something last night! oh well hoping that for our trip on oct 26 i will find one in the parks. does anyone have an idea which store might carry them? thanks!

Darn i knew i was supposed to do something last night! oh well hoping that for our trip on oct 26 i will find one in the parks. does anyone have an idea which store might carry them? thanks!

I was told they will only be sold at Uptown Jewelers in MK.

So yeah, I missed it by 5 minutes. I can't believe it!!! I had checked right before bed on my phone, but like someone else said it didn't refresh for me. I would have only seen it if I had searched for dooney bourke haunted mansion.

I'm going to Disneyland in 3 weeks. I wonder if they will sell them there?

Just read somewhere that the Smith bag everyone wants (last years version I think) has been stocked in Disneyland in Port Royal in New Orleans Square. Not sure how accurate this is, but thought people might want to know!

Just a quick note to say they did honour the Free Shipping for my order as well.
Love Disney, can not wait to be there.

Just read somewhere that the Smith bag everyone wants (last years version I think) has been stocked in Disneyland in Port Royal in New Orleans Square. Not sure how accurate this is, but thought people might want to know!

If that's true, maybe they'll restock it online next Monday!!

That's the one I want. I was up in time to catch the new ones going online, but I just don't like the choices of the bag so I passed. I was hoping they would release the Smith bag along with them, but alas, I was out of luck :(

That's the one I want. I was up in time to catch the new ones going online, but I just don't like the choices of the bag so I passed. I was hoping they would release the Smith bag along with them, but alas, I was out of luck :(

Same here. :/

Okay... I caved and I bought one on ebay. I promised myself I would never do it, but it was really only $70 more after sales tax, which is almost 10% where I live. (justifying much?) :) heheheeh

I don't think I have any energy left to stalk the DS in the middle of the night again next week...lol!
I was so disappointed that the Smith bag was not released with the others :(

I hope they consistently restock these... I'm so upset I managed to miss these after stalking them online for so long.

Deleted. I had a crossbody I got last week to offer since I got the LC last night but it was already claimed.

I really wanted a tote bag! Why must u load new stuff at crack of dawn?? Im going to Disneyland for the first time in 2 weeks maybe I will luck out :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter