New DVC Site

chrisd596

DIS Veteran
I've played around w/ the new site and found where you set your vacation countdown. After I set it, I don't see where it appears!!!

The old site had it on the opening page, but now I can't locate it , even after I set it.

Thanks

Chris

I've played around w/ the new site and found where you set your vacation countdown. After I set it, I don't see where it appears!!!

The old site had it on the opening page, but now I can't locate it , even after I set it.

Thanks

Chris

you got further than I did- I looked for the countdown and couldn't find anything!

I found it as well but only some of the resorts were listed (at the time, no Beach Club, where I am staying next) so didn't "set" it.

DVC website down for maintenance... I'll have to complete my online checkin at a later time. Anybody knows when it's supposed to be back up?

The vacation countdown is buried in the Vacation Planning Section.
Click Vacation Planning and then look at the right side menu and you'll find it.

Now after I set my arrival date and resort and then click submit.

Nothing happens. It doesn't appear on the front page.

They kind of messed this up. On the original dvc site, you could easily set the countdown in the home page and it started your countdown immediately.

They need to fix this.

Chris

This is one thing that I miss about the old website. Even though I do have a countdown on the DISboards, it was kind of nice to see exactly how many days left we had when I logged on to the MS site. I am really hoping that they fix it and soon :goodvibes.

This is one thing that I miss about the old website. Even though I do have a countdown on the DISboards, it was kind of nice to see exactly how many days left we had when I logged on to the MS site. I am really hoping that they fix it and soon :goodvibes.

If you link your reservation to your disneyworld.com account, you can get a countdown there. The page that has the countdown will show your room reservation(s) with check in and check out dates along with any ADRs made using that disneyworld.com account.

If you link your reservation to your disneyworld.com account, you can get a countdown there. The page that has the countdown will show your room reservation(s) with check in and check out dates along with any ADRs made using that disneyworld.com account.

Thanks for the info, however my reservation is for DLR. Does the DLR website have something similar where I can plug in my VGC reservation and a countdown will appear? It really is not a big deal for me since I still have a countdown ticker for the DISboards, but like I said before, it was nice to see the actual days left on MS.

PoohsFan1 said:
Thanks for the info, however my reservation is for DLR. Does the DLR website have something similar where I can plug in my VGC reservation and a countdown will appear? It really is not a big deal for me since I still have a countdown ticker for the DISboards, but like I said before, it was nice to see the actual days left on MS.

I don't believe so. The countdown I referenced is part of the MyDisneyExperience enhancements which are currently only for WDW.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter