New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

Bar pool from 5th floor balcony at the Wilderness Lodge.

wlpool2_1072.jpg

The Lady & Tramp icons are located in the 50's section :goodvibes

Iluvthemouse said:
Aww, Great picture FC... We stayed at POP and I never even saw her..

I posted a slew of photos on the other resort board and am getting low on new pictures so I am going to start with the old ones on this thread. Let me know if I shouldn't. :)

Boardwalk Inn (my favorite resort!)

a4142506.jpg

360058c8.jpg

Views from our standard view room

From the front
BoardwalkInnentrance.jpg

To the side
1de5c6f8.jpg

daannzzz said:
I posted a slew of photos on the other resort board and am getting low on new pictures so I am going to start with the old ones on this thread. Let me know if I shouldn't. :)

Definitely post them! :thumbsup2 It's so hard to sort through the other thread because it's gotten so big. I posted some of my older Grand Floridian pictures on this thread that I already posted on the other thread.

jetski.JPG

View from our ground level room in Hawaii at the Polynesian

Nanea Volcano pool at the Polynesian Resort with Seven Seas Lagoon and Cinderella Castle in the background. :sunny:

WaltDisneyWorld7-05408.jpg

tone.def thanks for the pic. from the beach! We will be staying at the Dolphin the last 2 nights of our trip because we love Epcot and the Boardwalk area. I had forgotten where the Dolphin was in relation to the other resorts. Any others of the Dolphin or Swan so I can get my bearings right? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter