New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

This is such a great thread. I've never stayed at a Disney Resort so it's nice to get a feel / view of different ones.

On our last trip, we were trying to find a "grumpy" shirt for my FIL and we had to go to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Here is one picture I took there. Other than this, I didn't get a chance to ever see other resorts. Keep them coming...

10.jpg

subscribing....

buzz2001 great picture of csr....great pictures everyone! Can't wait to go back and take more picture. You don't realize how much you've missed util you see all these beautiful pictures!

Hope these count! ~ pics from the Beach Club Resort bedspread ~ I know it is more than one pic; but they kinda go together :)

100_0994.jpg

100_0996.jpg

100_0995.jpg

100_0997.jpg

First of all, great new thread!!

MinnieM21 that is an awesome pic of Yacht Club. We're thinking of staying BC or YC next year. :goodvibes

Thanks for starting this thread. I hope it stays neat and clean w/out all that "texting" back and forth. It's about pics people!

Thanks ktink. I took that picture while at the Boardwalk (the resort we were staying at). I'd also definitely love to stay at the Yacht Club one day. It's a beautiful resort.

Grand Floridian :cloud9:

GrandFloridiancourtyard.jpg

Grand Floridian entrance and lobby

GrandFloridianentrance.jpg

Here's a mini movie I made from my pictures of CSR, I had to split it into 3 parts because Photobucket only allows 5 min. videos. Just click on each picture to start movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts