New D23 Expo Superthread! (6/24/2019)

Thx. HM50 Stand by filled & they added five more rows in the stage pass area. Not sure everyone will get in to this one. I’m in the second stand by row so cautiously optimistic. CMs have their work cut out to keep these lines straight.

Thx. HM50 Stand by filled & they added five more rows in the stage pass area. Not sure everyone will get in to this one. I’m in the second stand by row so cautiously optimistic. CMs have their work cut out to keep these lines straight.

I’m inside and there’s still a ton of room in here so fingers crossed.

We waited for MOG earlier and it was at just under two hours.

I’m inside and there’s still a ton of room in here so fingers crossed.

We waited for MOG earlier and it was at just under two hours.
Made it Inside just as they were rolling the opening film. Ended up in the third level balcony which I did not understand as we could see lots of empty seats on the ground level. They continued to seat people up to 15 minutes into the session.

For those that do not have app alerts turned on, the Disney’s on Broadway panel start time has been pushed back to 4:00 pm.

I just went by MOG and asked. The store is open. The pin store is closed (line is too long and fire marshal closed - that is what castmember told me). Lines are in reversed locations from yesterday.

So, if I have stagepass for Parks tomorrow, what time would be a good time to head over? Staying at Grand Californian, so about a 15 minute walk. I’d like to get into Section B, but not if I have to get there earlier than 2am

So, if I have stagepass for Parks tomorrow, what time would be a good time to head over? Staying at Grand Californian, so about a 15 minute walk. I’d like to get into Section B, but not if I have to get there earlier than 2am
I got there at 6:30/6:45am for movies this morning and got b but we were in the last 30/40 people that got b.

I have SP for Parks also and am planning to come at 7am. If you want B section then 6am might be better. This morning I got B section for Movies and arrived at 5:50. Parks is usually not nearly as much demand so 6am is safe but 7am will likely be Ok too.

Parks are much more crowded than yesterday. I’m assuming it being Saturday has a lot to do with that. But most everything was a walk on in both parks yesterday. Longest I waited was 35 minutes for Smugglers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter