New AP Refillable Popcorn Bucket

Ugh. Both my usual contacts fell through for getting my bucket. One didn't get back to me until today.

It's a long shot, but any passholder in the SF Bay Area (or even up towards Sacramento or down as far as Santa Cruz) going to be going in the next few days before the offer expires? Or even down near Anaheim? I'm flexible! And wouldn't mind doing me a huge favor and picking one up?

I'm currently seriously considering making the 800 mile round trip just to get one... Which is honestly just stupid since I'll be there in a few weeks (but after they stop selling the buckets). Really don't want to support the eBay scalpers either.

What are your trip dates. I might be able to get one for you. PM me with the details

There is a chance we might make it there by 2/4 so I have some questions:
Is there only certain locations where the bucket can be bought?
Is there only certain locations where it can be refilled for $1?

We are a family of 6 and go through a lot of popcorn!

I think the buckets are at most carts. There is one design sold in DL and a different one in DCA.

Ugh. Both my usual contacts fell through for getting my bucket. One didn't get back to me until today.

It's a long shot, but any passholder in the SF Bay Area (or even up towards Sacramento or down as far as Santa Cruz) going to be going in the next few days before the offer expires? Or even down near Anaheim? I'm flexible! And wouldn't mind doing me a huge favor and picking one up?

I'm currently seriously considering making the 800 mile round trip just to get one... Which is honestly just stupid since I'll be there in a few weeks (but after they stop selling the buckets). Really don't want to support the eBay scalpers either.

If you can stop by my house in Mountain View, I have one. Let me know soon or else it will go outside and my daughter will fill it up with dirt.

If you can stop by my house in Mountain View, I have one. Let me know soon or else it will go outside and my daughter will fill it up with dirt.

Oh my goodness, if you're serious then yes! I will happily drive down there and get it!

PMing you now

Oh my goodness, if you're serious then yes! I will happily drive down there and get it!

PMing you now

I love when DISers help each other out. :) And, Kender, those DL buckets are seriously CUTE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter