New AP Refillable Popcorn Bucket

MonocularVision

One-Eyed American
https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Disneyland-Annual-Passholder-Popcorn-Bucket-44489027

If you were on the fence about getting an annual pass for Disneyland this year, your decision has been all but made for you. The best part of getting popcorn at the park isn't the snack itself, but the buckets that you can buy to go along with it. Disney just released the adorable annual passport-holder popcorn buckets, and the design might just be our favorite yet!

Instagram user disney.doll.aimee shared photos of the popcorn holders, which feature Sleeping Beauty's castle in beautiful colors of blue, pink, green, and gold. She found hers in Disney California Adventure in front of Hollywood Land. The buckets are $15, with $1 refills until March.

Ugh, I was looking for an AP bucket yesterday but didn't see anything. Wonder if these were released today?

The article that I read (not this one - can't remember which though) said that the buckets would be available for sale until Feb 4. It made me really sad since I won't be there until the 8th.

The article that I read (not this one - can't remember which though) said that the buckets would be available for sale until Feb 4. It made me really sad since I won't be there until the 8th.

Yes, you can purchase the bucket until 2/4 but can refill through March.

Trying to get a local friend to pick me up one again like I did with the villains one. Won't be there until mid-February. Fingers crossed they'll do me the favor again.

Kind of wish they'd offer our AP discount at the carts not because of getting a discount, but because I want them to track our spending there as well. Sure, they're tracking it when we get refills, but the data from the not refill time would be valuable as well.

There is a chance we might make it there by 2/4 so I have some questions:
Is there only certain locations where the bucket can be bought?
Is there only certain locations where it can be refilled for $1?

We are a family of 6 and go through a lot of popcorn!

Ugh. Both my usual contacts fell through for getting my bucket. One didn't get back to me until today.

It's a long shot, but any passholder in the SF Bay Area (or even up towards Sacramento or down as far as Santa Cruz) going to be going in the next few days before the offer expires? Or even down near Anaheim? I'm flexible! And wouldn't mind doing me a huge favor and picking one up?

I'm currently seriously considering making the 800 mile round trip just to get one... Which is honestly just stupid since I'll be there in a few weeks (but after they stop selling the buckets). Really don't want to support the eBay scalpers either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter