• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nerdiest/Dorkiest thing...

I play world of warcraft. a lot. :-)
i actually was playing like five minutes ago. :cool2:

I play other video games too; I love FF and Zelda, and i am so addicted to Mario Kart for the Wii

and has anybody else been waiting for like a year for Sims 3???? It comes out this friday!! so excited!!

yeah, I'm a gamer. :3dglasses (albeit a sucky one.)

Oh, and I can recite the entire script of PoTC, and the live action Peter Pan from '03. pirate:

YESSS

i can relate wrestling back to ANYTHING.
and i have a soft spot for anything harry potter or lord of the rings.

I love freebies! I scope out the Budget Board for any good freebies.
:P

I know a lot about natural hazards. I can tell you what happened during some specific disasters such as the 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens, the largest tornado outbreak in recorded time, the 1995 Kobe earthquake, etc.

I also know about future disasters and how they can happen, like a storm surge bringing a devastating flood to London, the supervolcano under Yellowstone National Park, a firestorm in Sydney, etc.

I'm always watching documentaries on disasters, plane crashes, nature, Mythbusters, etc.

I love knowledge :-D

I snort when I laugh.
I looooove cartoons.
I like music that no-ones heard of.
I love maths.
I know loads about Disney.. xD
I'm a rollercoaster freak.
I know a lot about rugby.
I'm very good at recognizing songs + lyrics.

I learned in all the elements on the periodic table in 1 day. I love science.
I am also a math fanatic, you could give me any kind of problem. Algebra, Trigg, Calc. The scary thing is that I'm only in 8th grade. People never believe me. I learn math quick. In all advanced classes. I also too, are really good with identifing countries & cities. I'mma dork :-)

I fell in love with a guy i haven't talked to (i mean really talk to) since june. (I actually dont believe in teenage love..but...i...i change my mind, im sure of this, i love the guy)

Hows that for nerdiest thing in the history of ever?

I fell in love with a guy i haven't talked to (i mean really talk to) since june. (I actually dont believe in teenage love..but...i...i change my mind, im sure of this, i love the guy)

Hows that for nerdiest thing in the history of ever?

Nah, that's just freaky/stalkerish/naive. No offense or anything.

I own a Dumbo plate. As in a kiddie plate bought at The Disney Store. My mom makes fun of me for it, but it's near and dear to my heart. If it were to break I'd keel over.
And yes I eat off it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Disney-Dumbo-Plate-Bowl-Dinner-SET-Dinnerware-NWT_W0QQitemZ370156315650QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item370156315650&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Nah, that's just freaky/stalkerish/naive. No offense or anything.

I own a Dumbo plate. As in a kiddie plate bought at The Disney Store. My mom makes fun of me for it, but it's near and dear to my heart. If it were to break I'd keel over.
And yes I eat off it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Disney-Dumbo-Plate-Bowl-Dinner-SET-Dinnerware-NWT_W0QQitemZ370156315650QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item370156315650&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

i have a disney princess cup. its the only cup that i drink water out of. and i only drink water out of it. im normal...

My teacher once told me that if i loved it so much, that i should become one (something about how not many people have the mindset for it?) I'm not so sure... i really have my heart set on being something (anything!) in the culinary division.

I'm not sure, I have a while to figure this out. :goodvibes

whats your favorite aspect of it?

-I can quote most films I love word from word (Gone With the Wind being an example haha)
-I can talk about one film and go into deep talk about what certain things could mean and such...the amount of people that gave me the o_O look haha
-I know alot about WDW, Universal Studios Orlando and DLRP haha
-I have a huge interest in History
-I watch Murder, She Wrote (everyone says its wrong...I have no idea why haha).

I can win at Kingdom Hearts repeatedly with no effort, at normal. Lol.

I beat it on Expert in less than 6 hours. ;) That goes for the second one (but that one took me around 8 hours). And I've only got one challenge left on the second one aside from three of the underdrome battles.

As for what I do.

Chemistry. It's extremely calming to me for some reason. I once recited the first 30 elements of the periodic table for extra credit in chem class. Chemistry comes very naturally to me.

The Fibonacci Sequence. I've done this out to the 50th number or something outrageous like that. The first ten are: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34.

Languages. They also come very naturally to me. I am near fluent in french. I can read spanish and italian with little to no problem and I'm starting to get better at Germanic and Slavic languages.

I can tell you what song is playing on my iPod just by listening to the first five seconds of the song. I can also sing the entire song of any song on my iPod.

I can draw you a map of all four WDW parks and DTD without hesitation.

Stargate: SG-1, Stargate: Atlantis, Firefly/Serenity, Eureka (prior to "I Do Over", episode 3x04. I stopped watching after that...). They all make me happier than I can say. I'm a modern sci-fi nerd. I know the lyrics to The Ballad of Serenity (the first verse is in my sig).

I understand most of the jokes on The Big Bang Theory. I'd marry Leonard if he was real.

I write FanFic.

I love balancing chemical equations too! :rotfl:
I know everything about WDW.
I know all of JB's songs, the lyrics to all their songs on all 3 of their albums, the bonus songs, the unreleased songs, and every song they've ever done for DisneyMania. :lmao: And I pretty much know all I could about them. Yet, I somehow don't feel like a freak. xD
I think working behind a desk would actually be fun. I love working on the computer and Friday's are my favorite at school because I do community service in the library and I get to check in books on the computer and I feel so cool. :lmao:

I beat it on Expert in less than 6 hours. ;) That goes for the second one (but that one took me around 8 hours). And I've only got one challenge left on the second one aside from three of the underdrome battles.

As for what I do.

Chemistry. It's extremely calming to me for some reason. I once recited the first 30 elements of the periodic table for extra credit in chem class. Chemistry comes very naturally to me.

The Fibonacci Sequence. I've done this out to the 50th number or something outrageous like that. The first ten are: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34.

Languages. They also come very naturally to me. I am near fluent in french. I can read spanish and italian with little to no problem and I'm starting to get better at Germanic and Slavic languages.

I can tell you what song is playing on my iPod just by listening to the first five seconds of the song. I can also sing the entire song of any song on my iPod.

I can draw you a map of all four WDW parks and DTD without hesitation.

Stargate: SG-1, Stargate: Atlantis, Firefly/Serenity, Eureka (prior to "I Do Over", episode 3x04. I stopped watching after that...). They all make me happier than I can say. I'm a modern sci-fi nerd. I know the lyrics to The Ballad of Serenity (the first verse is in my sig).

I understand most of the jokes on The Big Bang Theory. I'd marry Leonard if he was real.

I write FanFic.

Me too. I memorized how to play rock paper scissors lizard spock lmao.
I actually find all four of them very attractive. :/

I've tried Expert awhile back and there was no way. It takes me more than 6 hours to get through it on normal, but I always waste time. Lol.

I find Sheldon to be incredibly cute.

I love to go through my room and throw out things I don't need for garage sales. Everytime I find something new.

I've tried Expert awhile back and there was no way. It takes me more than 6 hours to get through it on normal, but I always waste time. Lol.

I find Sheldon to be incredibly cute.

I love to go through my room and throw out things I don't need for garage sales. Everytime I find something new.

Sheldon is incredibly adorable! I love the scene where he's playing Mario on the stairs on his laptop! "Jump you plumber! Jump!" LOL!

and the only issue I ever had on expert was with Sephiroth. I had a heckuva time beating him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter