Nemesis Challenge 3 AKA Marathon Weekend 2015

Good Luck in all of your training, runners. I wish I could join you this year.

No, I REALLY wish I could join you. I addition to not having the vacation time/budget to get down there in January, I wrecked my knee on Easter Sunday playing soccer with my son and nephews. I planted to kick the ball and my left knee gave a POP and crumpled to the ground. It's been swollen and painful since, and I've been icing it and getting around on crutches until I can get in to see the orthopedic doc on Friday morning. Incidentally, his name is Dr. Moe. I guess given the choice between him, Dr. Larry and Dr Curley, I guess I'd rather have him. :rotfl2:

No, I REALLY wish I could join you. I addition to not having the vacation time/budget to get down there in January, I wrecked my knee on Easter Sunday playing soccer with my son and nephews. I planted to kick the ball and my left knee gave a POP and crumpled to the ground. It's been swollen and painful since, and I've been icing it and getting around on crutches until I can get in to see the orthopedic doc on Friday morning. Incidentally, his name is Dr. Moe. I guess given the choice between him, Dr. Larry and Dr Curley, I guess I'd rather have him. :rotfl2:

Rub some bacon on it. :thumbsup2

I think the rundisney site is getting overwhelmed. I can't do anything on it right now.

It gave me trouble in the first few min but I am registered for my first 1/2!

Atta boy. I'm not running the 1/2 at Disney. I'm going to run one up here in November. But have fun, train well, and bring tp with you on race day.

Sorry to hear about the knee… hope that doesn't prevent you from tubing this summer. :rolleyes1

Rub some bacon on it. :thumbsup2
+1

10K is 80% sold out
Half is 60% sold out
Dopey is 80% sold out

Don't see the stats for the full or Goofy?

Atta boy. I'm not running the 1/2 at Disney. I'm going to run one up here in November. But have fun, train well, and bring tp with you on race day.
WTG!!!! You're gonna love it!!! :yay:

Thanks guys! I'll be doing the ToT 10 miler in Oct. Also, planning on doing coast to coast with the WDW 1/2 and Avengers 1/2 next year. Then I'll prob focus on the local music city marathon or 1/2 after that.

It is amazing how fast they are selling out. Signed up for the 5K with daughter and she is also doing the Marathon. The Cheetah decided not to be Dopey this year.

It is amazing how fast they are selling out. Signed up for the 5K with daughter and she is also doing the Marathon. The Cheetah decided not to be Dopey this year.

Wondering if it'll sell out today, I imagine a lot of it is people who don't want to risk waiting. The Avengers sold out in like 4 hours, but that is also the 1st one so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it.

Apparently, the $10 off DVC registration ended when the general public registration opened today. :headache:

Now, do I register without telling my wife? 1/2 is 80% full. :rolleyes:

That will be fun… get training CJ!

Wondering if it'll sell out today, I imagine a lot of it is people who don't want to risk waiting. The Avengers sold out in like 4 hours, but that is also the 1st one so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it.
It is gonna sell out today. It is getting close already. Full is at 50%, 1/2 80%, 10k Sold Out, 5K 90%, Dopey 95%, 5K 90%

You are going to have a blast! Wish I was going to do it again next year....

Thank you, looking forward to it. My best friend ran the 2011 1/2 and I went with her, didn't watch the race because getting up as early as she had to didn't appeal to me lol. The expo was really fun, we did a split universal/ Disney days.

…..and I'm in. Signed up for the 1/2! :banana: :banana:

Each time I see you guys post I get a little more jealous....ho hum...I am trying to tell myself that the 2015 Tower of Terror 10 Miler is my next Run Disney Event

It is gonna sell out today. It is getting close already. Full is at 50%, 1/2 80%, 10k Sold Out, 5K 90%, Dopey 95%, 5K 90%
Half is at 85% now. I think it might make it to tomorrow, but I wouldn't count on it. As it still has 3750 slots open. The Goofy and Full may both make it for a week or two before they sell out.

Sorry to hear about the knee… hope that doesn't prevent you from tubing this summer. :rolleyes1

+1

10K is 80% sold out
Half is 60% sold out
Dopey is 80% sold out

Don't see the stats for the full or Goofy?
Stats don't show up until they hit 50% full

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter