Need your prayers and good thoughts for Kevin

Good luck Kevin! You are in my thoughts.....Feel better soon.

Have LOTS of cake and brownie edges!!!:grouphug:

Kim

Man, it sucks that you need more surgery, but I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. Get Well Soon:grouphug:

Thoughts and prayers heading your way from West Virginia, Kevin!

Hope the surgery is easy and the recovery is quick!

Haven't been around much due to home repairs...just saw this thread. Hope all is going well with Kevin. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Kevin,
All the best. Thinking good thoughts for you! I know all will go well.

Hang in there Kevin. You need those eyes to work to see how hot Sarah Palin is ! LOL

Get well son dude.

I hope and pray for you Kevin that everything goes well through your surgery and all here wishing for your fast recovery. :)

That is the truth and I know it.

The DR's office just called to remind me that I have surgery in the morning.

Did they think I might forget?

Do other people forget??????

Kevin,
I work at a Surgical Center up here in Jersey. Yes, people do "forget" their surgeries. I think they just don't like to get up that early! :rotfl2:
We're sending you lots of good thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. :grouphug:
Little Scott says to get better soon. He wants a rematch in Toy Story Mania the next time we're in WDW! :thumbsup2

My thoughts and prayers are with you Kevin......oh, and that hug I snuck from you at the TSM event.....yeah, one of those too!

Ann (Disney Fan) :hug:

Saying some extra prayers for you Kevin. My cousin had a very similar procedure done 2 weeks ago, and it was very scary for the family, but she came out ok.

Kevin -

You and John are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the doctors are successful and your recovery goes well.

Ally

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter