Need the link for.....

You made me look - no, not at the Magic, I always do that on Saturdays, but at the calendar! 25 more weeks for us! seems so long. We were going in 11/15 but had to change to 1/31, sigh - my good buddies on the 11/15 ar doing the DD right now.

Andy, I'm so excited for you! I keep watching the days count down on your check-in thread! Did Rae tell you I'm hoping to join the big birthday bash in 4/05???? you're looking forward to your daughter becoming a teenager - that's nothing compared to her learning to drive!!!! The last one is almost 18 - so I've been thru it three times - any quetions - just ask!

Back to the port cam - aint she a beeeeuuuutiful sight!

Blessings and pixie dust, everybody!

Karyn

Did Rae tell you I'm hoping to join the big birthday bash in 4/05????

No, she didn't, but WELCOME ABOARD, I think that cruise is going to be a BLAST as well!!!

you're looking forward to your daughter becoming a teenager

Well, I never said "I" was looking forward to it, but, I know it has to happen!!!

that's nothing compared to her learning to drive!!!!

Thanks, another scary thought for this Saturday morning!!! LOL!!!

The last one is almost 18 - so I've been thru it three times - any questions - just ask!

Thanks, I'm sure there will be hundreds of questions that will need answers in the next few years!!! LOL!!!

You made me look - no, not at the Magic, I always do that on Saturdays, but at the calendar!

Do you mean at a calendar, like this???

62Calendar_August_2003_Disney_Magic_003.jpg

I looked at the calendar to count the weeks - I hadn't done that! It's always been "we're going in January" had no idea how soon or far off it is! Now, the 10 day 2004 Christmas cruise - I'm more up on that one! It's just under 500 days and 16.25 MONTHS away!!!! My January cruise is a surprise graduation present for Tinkerbell (graduates from HS on 1/16) so we don't talk about it around here - I think the secrecy about it makes me "forget" to get excited - I'm transferring all my excitement to the Christmas one - cause I have to keep the 1/04 cruise a surprise. Does that make sense???

Karyn

DH's bday is 4/14 - but he'll be 52 - is it ok to have an old guy on the bday cruise w/y'all?

DH's bday is 4/14 - but he'll be 52 - is it ok to have an old guy on the bday cruise w/y'all?

Hey, after 50, numbers are all relative!!! LOL!!!

Andy,

Are you sure you don't want to join Karyn and I on the 10 day Christmas Cruise - we've already got a pretty big, fun group! We'd love to have you join us!

Originally posted by WDWLVR
Andy,

Are you sure you don't want to join Karyn and I on the 10 day Christmas Cruise - we've already got a pretty big, fun group! We'd love to have you join us!

As much as I would love to do that, my DW insists on being home for Christmas. I've tried talking her into going to WDW around Christmas for years, and I've never made it there yet(for Christmas that is). She strongly feels that Christmas should be celebrated at home. My DW came from a very tightnit family, and I mean tightnit. They always celebrated BIG FAMILY GATHERINGS on Christmas Day at her parents home. The first Christmas that we celebarted after getting married nearly scared me to death. We walked into her parents home and there were 30 people there opening about 150 gifts, I was ready to run back out the door, jump into my car, and go back to our little one bedroom apartment. Me, trying to get DW away from her family at Christmas, ain't goin' to happen!!!

Andy thanks for the link again! It looks like a beautiful day in Port Canaveral today. I hope it looks that way 2 weeks from today!!!

:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by allshookup
Andy thanks for the link again! It looks like a beautiful day in Port Canaveral today. I hope it looks that way 2 weeks from today!!!

:Pinkbounc

Me 2!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter