Need the link for.....

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
the webcam at Port Canaveral. About a week or so ago, there was a thread about a webcam and I think people were watching DCL. Could someone share the link for it and can you really watch the ships leave and return to the dock??

Thanks!

Karen

good morning Andy - so only 1 more sail after today?

First thing I did this morn (before even logging on DIS) was to check that portcam. No Magic on there yet. Will need to keep checking throughout the day. 13wks from today and we ARE stepping onboard.

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
good morning Andy - so only 1 more sail after today?

First thing I did this morn (before even logging on DIS) was to check that portcam. No Magic on there yet. Will need to keep checking throughout the day. 13wks from today and we ARE stepping onboard.

Yes, Yes, Yes, and you should feel the excitement around here. Last Sunday on our way home from church our DD announced in the car, "Dad, I'm really starting to get excited about this cruise." Maybe it had something to do with me picking her up and twirling her around the room when we received our docs, I must have knocked something loose!!! She's a good kid, just not easy getting ready to become a teenager, the hormones, are in over drive!!! LOL!!!

I'm sitting here waiting to get my MAGICal Saturday morning fix!!!

Have a MAGICal Day!!!

Oops. Didn't mean to repeat you Andy. I'm just not as quick as you are on this.:D

Originally posted by 4myguys
Oops. Didn't mean to repeat you Andy. I'm just not as quick as you are on this.:D

You've got to be fast on the draw around here, there are so many great people eager to help!!!

I'm looking at the local6 web cam and all I see is what looks like the S.S. Minnow. lol What time will we be able to see the Magic?? (I've got a whole year of watching it like this till I see it in person!!) lol

We have about 11 months to go and I am already much too excited!!!!! The first web cam (not 2 palms) must have various cameras. The picture showing now......those docks can certainly not hold the Magic or Wonder!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Hey guys - youre much closer to your cruise date than I was. Time will go quick
Ive been planning and replanning this cruise since Dec 01!

Originally posted by SeaSpray
I'm looking at the local6 web cam and all I see is what looks like the S.S. Minnow. lol What time will we be able to see the Magic?? (I've got a whole year of watching it like this till I see it in person!!) lol

The port cam tends to move around, there is really no set time it is on the Magic or Wonder. We went two weekends without seeing either ships about a month ago, talk about withdraw!!! LOL!!! Check back in from time to time.

At the two palms site, you can generally see the ships go past about 20-30 minutes after they pull away from the dock. The ships are scheduled to leave at 5pm eastern time. I usually check in around 5:15pm just to be safe, the ships only take about 3 minutes to pass the two palms cam.

Originally posted by Verandah Man
The port cam tends to move around, there is really no set time it is on the Magic or Wonder. We went two weekends without seeing either ships about a month ago, talk about withdraw!!! LOL!!! Check back in from time to time.

At the two palms site, you can generally see the ships go past about 20-30 minutes after they pull away from the dock. The ships are scheduled to leave at 5pm eastern time. I usually check in around 5:15pm just to be safe, the ships only take about 3 minutes to pass the two palms cam.

Thanks for that info Andy! :) I'm sure I'll be checking out these webcams a lot between now and next August :p

Oh seaspray...this is going to be a llooonnnnggg year!!!! LOL!

We will have to send a PM when we can see the ship on these webcams or we will be spending each waking moment staring at the computer. (not as though we don't spend enough time on the DIS already ;) ;) )

Happy planning!
Karen

Originally posted by SeaSpray
Thanks for that info Andy! :) I'm sure I'll be checking out these webcams a lot between now and next August :p

If you're anything like me, yes you will, it's very addicting!!!

Everytime I see the Magic go past two palms, I tell myself, "Only X amount of weeks left, and everybody will be watching us sail by." Well, two weeks from today, my family will be boarding that MAGICal ship, and you can wave bye-bye to me!!!

The Magic is on the port cam now!!!

Karen:
OK, thats a deal! LOL My DH and DSs will think I'm nuts getting so excited about an image on a webcam, but it's great to be able to see it "live"!! :teeth:

Andy:
We'll all be watching the ship in 2 weeks and knowing that you and your family will be at the start of a wonderful vacation :) :) Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! (but let's not think about the 'coming back' part yet ;) )

(but let's not think about the 'coming back' part yet )

No! No! No! We don't want to think about that part, that means reality, school for DD, and work for me.

I want to live in "MAGICal Land" for at least every moment of that week!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter