Need help booking a disneyland hotel

Tartan Tigger

<font color=purple>I fixed my PC MYSELF!!!!!!!!<br
Have managed to get a fantastic deal on flights so only need to look into prices for a Disneyland hotel. Where is the best place to try?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi TT- it is difficult to get accommodation only unless you call direct.

Here is a site with tel nos you can use to call direct - I am a little reluctant to post it as I see it hasn't been updated since 2001 and so I hope the numbers are still correct - also, don't take any notice of the prices given!!! (Cllick on the hotel you are interested in).

http://www.mickey-mouse.com/dlphotels.htm

Since you are in U.K. (or near U.K.), why don't you try Cresta Holidays or Bridge Travels first. I have seen many of the frequent board members here use them because they have specials all the time.

Or just check directly with Disneyland Paris.

Cresta and Bridge do not offer room only - they only sell packages. As you say, they are both good companies (I've used both to go to DLP) but I think TT has already booked her flights?

... okay, I have just checked Bridge's website and have found they DO offer some accommodation only on-line although the prices look a little high since they are per person and not per room.

Check out http://www.paris-travel.co.uk/ and click on book, and then select Disney-Accom only from the drop down menu and click on Search.

I'd still contact the resort direct and see if you can get a room rate.

Originally posted by WDWfan,uk
Cresta and Bridge do not offer room only - they only sell packages. As you say, they are both good companies (I've used both to go to DLP) but I think TT has already booked her flights?

Cresta DO offer Room only as i have just returned form the seqouia lodge, if u ask for room only they will check it for you

Yes disneydavey, as per my later post - I discovered Bridge now offer accommodation only too.
I stand corrected! I think this must have been introduced more recently.

I have been checking the current Bridge brochure - apparently there is a booking fee if you call to book accommodation only, of £7.50 per person and the stay must be a minimum of 2 nights however, there is no booking fee if you book online.

Originally posted by WDWfan,uk
Yes disneydavey, as per my later post - I discovered Bridge now offer accommodation only too.
I stand corrected! I think this must have been introduced more recently.

I have been checking the current Bridge brochure - apparently there is a booking fee if you call to book accommodation only, of £7.50 per person and the stay must be a minimum of 2 nights however, there is no booking fee if you book online.

its ok, i know wot u mean i mentioned it to someone myself and they said that they did offer accom only, sorry if i sounded rude:D

I was going to send you a PM but thought I'd post :)

You didn't sound rude at all :) I'm glad you told me as I wasn't aware of it and I don't like giving out the wrong info ....... nice to see you on the boards and hope you'll join us on the UK boards too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter