Need answer ASAP about Seasonal Pass

tbird89

Mouseketeer
Couldn't get the answer on the UO website or calling their automated system. Our day of first use was this past September 19, 2018. When is the very last day we can use our passes? September 18 or 19 of 2019? We were going the week before (11th-14th), but something came up at work which forces us to go the following week before the passes expire. Need to know the answer so that I can make the flight changes. :thanks:in advance!

Couldn't get the answer on the UO website or calling their automated system. Our day of first use was this past September 19, 2018. When is the very last day we can use our passes? September 18 or 19 of 2019? We were going the week before (11th-14th), but something came up at work which forces us to go the following week before the passes expire. Need to know the answer so that I can make the flight changes. :thanks:in advance!

I might be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure the Annual Pass number had an option to tell you when your passes expire. If that's not the case, hold for customer service, and they definitely can tell you when the last day you can use them. The AP line is 1-866-PASS-4-FUN (1-866-7277-4386). That number is one digit too long, but I guess it wouldn't be their goal to spell out 866-PASS-4-FU.:laughing:

Yes, it is exactly one year from first day of use. Leap year or not, does not matter. You used it first on the 19th of September, it will expire at close of parks, the 19th of September this year. Have fun, that's HHN time, and I hope you get to enjoy the use of your AP this September.

I might be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure the Annual Pass number had an option to tell you when your passes expire. If that's not the case, hold for customer service, and they definitely can tell you when the last day you can use them. The AP line is 1-866-PASS-4-FUN (1-866-7277-4386). That number is one digit too long, but I guess it wouldn't be their goal to spell out 866-PASS-4-FU.:laughing:
:rotfl2:

Yep, I called the number on the back of my card, and it tells me the last day it's usable.

Have fun, that's HHN time, and I hope you get to enjoy the use of your AP this September.
HHN is specifically what we are going for. Believe it or not, but it is my 8 year old daughter (puny little thing) who is adamant about going to HHN again. We all had a blast last year!!!

Attachments

• 61304_092018_000014393.JPG
    61304_092018_000014393.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter