NBA Playoffs - Who ya got?

Wow - crazy finish to an ugly, ugly game with the Warriors winning 101-98. Warriors had the lead for a grand total of 45.7 seconds of game time. But it was the last 45.7 seconds. And it was a meaningless 3 by the Grizzlies at the end. But Warriors are the first team in the 2nd round to win 3 games and go up 3-1 and the only series that wasn't at 2-2.

Wow - crazy finish to an ugly, ugly game with the Warriors winning 101-98. Warriors had the lead for a grand total of 45.7 seconds of game time. But it was the last 45.7 seconds. And it was a meaningless 3 by the Grizzlies at the end. But Warriors are the first team in the 2nd round to win 3 games and go up 3-1 and the only series that wasn't at 2-2.

Man, and Grizz put up a good fight too without Ja!

Warriors-Grizzlies game 4 Last Two Minute Report is out.

https://official.nba.com/l2m/L2MReport.html?gameId=0042100234

They cite 2 incorrect no calls - Kyle Anderson lifting his pivot foot before starting his dribble, and Dillon Brooks dragging his pivot foot before starting his dribble. The thing that Grizzlies fans didn't like was when Curry got the benefit of a foul called on a loose ball when Bane ran in and Curry went flying to the floor. I guess they thought that he was embellishing, but Curry did get pushed even if he did try to sell it.

Warriors-Grizzlies is turning into a real laugher. Originally it seemed like the Warriors would just want to get it over with and get some rest for the finals. This seems more like an anomaly than anything else.

Warriors-Grizzlies is turning into a real laugher. Originally it seemed like the Warriors would just want to get it over with and get some rest for the finals. This seems more like an anomaly than anything else.
It is crazy beautiful here, hard to stay inside.

But boy I expected them to close it out. Next game should be that game, I agree with you bcla.

And if we are not right, my head will spin.

Warriors erase the memories of an ugly, ugly game 5 and punch their ticket to the Western Conference Finals.

But Dillon Brooks with another flagrant foul, shoving Curry to the ground, but this one didn't get him ejected.

There were shootings near the Deer District gathering area outside of the arena in Milwaukee.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...ba-playoff-game-vs-boston-celtics/9775305002/

So they've cancelled the usual watch party that they would have had tomorrow in the Deer District. I know that several teams/arenas have set up similar outdoor areas suitable for watch parties, like in Cleveland (not sure if it has a name) or Thrive City (based on sponsor Kaiser Permanente's motto) outside of Chase Center in San Francisco. But these areas have people whether or not it's a home or away game.

Otherwise looks like a good time when everyone is well behaved.

Well my original picks are through (Heat and Warriors, with a Warriors win).

Just got in at the half for Milwaukee and Boston.

Tonight should be something!

Well, that’s it for the Bucks. ☹️
I think Giannis was just exhausted…he really can’t be the whole team. Sad that it’s all over for us.

Good luck to your teams!

During the playoffs, Stephen Curry just received his B.A. in sociology from Davidson. He entered the NBA Draft after his junior year. Obviously he won't be able to attend commencement, but I'm sure they'll probably let him walk when it's a good time (hopefully when he's retired since it will always be playoffs time).

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...letes-davidson-degree-13-years-leaving-school

I've heard of a few of these things. Of course I follow Cal, where Kevin Johnson got his after about 10 years but he was still in the NBA, although he played a full 4 years of college ball. Shareef Abdur-Rahim left after his first season by got his degree after his NBA career ended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter