Navigator of the Seas

We just returned earlier this month from a cruise on the Navigator. We booked while board and will be doing the same itinerary but departing on 3/31/17. Clearly our family had a good time and can't wait to extend our next cruise by a day.

We just returned earlier this month from a cruise on the Navigator. We booked while board and will be doing the same itinerary but departing on 3/31/17. Clearly our family had a good time and can't wait to extend our next cruise by a day.
That's good to know!

Navigator OTS received a pretty substantial refresh in 2014 so the ship should have a lot of fairly fresh amenities, including the flowrider found on the Freedom and Oasis class ships.

We just booked the 9-night southern carib too! Though it's a bit further off than the OP sailing in November 2016. Four sea days and four ports of call sound fantastic. And the price per day worked out to be quite reasonable for the class of ship and destinations. No calling to the Bahamas, yippeee!

If you have two sailing booked with RCCL does that indicate a problem? :rolleyes1

January 2017 it goes to the ABC islands, and a balcony is nicely priced for 9 nights, out of Miami. Has anyone been on this ship? I've done just about the same itinerary out of Port Canaveral in Dec 2014, on the Independence. We just want to get out of a cold Ohio January.

Bobbi

Hi Bobbi :wave:
We have this cruise booked for March 2017! Love the itinerary!

January 2017 it goes to the ABC islands, and a balcony is nicely priced for 9 nights, out of Miami. Has anyone been on this ship? I've done just about the same itinerary out of Port Canaveral in Dec 2014, on the Independence. We just want to get out of a cold Ohio January.

Bobbi

We are on the same sailing! I booked it way back like the first week it went on sale. I have an aft balcony on deck 10 for 4 adults. It was super cheap! I booked it about a year ago, so I'm starting to get excited!!

We are on the same sailing! I booked it way back like the first week it went on sale. I have an aft balcony on deck 10 for 4 adults. It was super cheap! I booked it about a year ago, so I'm starting to get excited!!
I'm excited too! A cousin just asked about this, maybe we'll have friends join us.

Navigator OTS received a pretty substantial refresh in 2014 so the ship should have a lot of fairly fresh amenities, including the flowrider found on the Freedom and Oasis class ships.

We just booked the 9-night southern carib too! Though it's a bit further off than the OP sailing in November 2016. Four sea days and four ports of call sound fantastic. And the price per day worked out to be quite reasonable for the class of ship and destinations. No calling to the Bahamas, yippeee!

If you have two sailing booked with RCCL does that indicate a problem? :rolleyes1
We are on the Podcast cruise and this one, so we have 2 sailings on RCCL booked, too! ( One on Princess.)

It is getting very very close now! Any other Disboarders on board! Care to meet for breakfast in Windjammer one morning?

Sadly, we will cancel. My mom passed Dec 29 and broth in law passed today. It's too much to deal with. I hope to get onboard someday! It will be our first cruise as Diamond level!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter