Navigator of the Seas

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
January 2017 it goes to the ABC islands, and a balcony is nicely priced for 9 nights, out of Miami. Has anyone been on this ship? I've done just about the same itinerary out of Port Canaveral in Dec 2014, on the Independence. We just want to get out of a cold Ohio January.

Bobbi

we liked her when she sailed out of Galveston. Big fan of the Promenade and the Ice show.

We booked. Besides being under $2500 for a balcony, there's an on board credit of $200+! I forget the exact amount.

We will stay at Disney's Vero Beach beforehand in an ocean view room, just to get us accustomed to viewing the ocean!

January 2017 it goes to the ABC islands, and a balcony is nicely priced for 9 nights, out of Miami. Has anyone been on this ship? I've done just about the same itinerary out of Port Canaveral in Dec 2014, on the Independence. We just want to get out of a cold Ohio January.

Bobbi
I'm going on the same cruise a couple of weeks later. 2/17 for me.

I've been on the sister ship. It's nice. Not too big which is nice.

I'm been looking at this cruise as well, but for April, 2017, can't remember the dates. I would of booked already but, DH wants to wait to book while we are on board our cruise in a couple of weeks. Hopefully there's good fares when we're on board.

I'm been looking at this cruise as well, but for April, 2017, can't remember the dates. I would of booked already but, DH wants to wait to book while we are on board our cruise in a couple of weeks. Hopefully there's good fares when we're on board.

Enjoy your cruise, and I hope you get a good price!

Thanks Bobbi, we are sailing on the Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan. It's our second cruise on the Adventure, this time with friends so we are really looking forward to it. I'm planning on booking the Navigator if I can convince my DH and if the fare is good. Can't wait.

I'm on AoS end of next month woohoo!

bobbi - Did the ABC route few years ago in the summer. Had a balcony near the bow (never again in that location). lots of open water on the itinerary...night before we docked in Aruba even my DH who was in Navy commented on how rough it was...I was green. Oddly enough, no such issue coming back lol. Glad I had bonine with me.

I'm on AoS end of next month woohoo!

bobbi - Did the ABC route few years ago in the summer. Had a balcony near the bow (never again in that location). lots of open water on the itinerary...night before we docked in Aruba even my DH who was in Navy commented on how rough it was...I was green. Oddly enough, no such issue coming back lol. Glad I had bonine with me.

Have a great cruise!

Last did ABC route in December 2014, calm cruise. I am glad that did not turn you off to cruising!

went on Nav last week as a certified DCL lover, but Nav was 1/2 the price for family of 4 in OV with pullman beds over other 2 beds. Have been on RCCL 5X and had lower expectations than DCL, based upon past cruises. We LOVED Nav. Entertainment for guest performers was very good, Ice show excellent, in house was OK. MDR food was fine, not special, except lobster night (2nd formal night) and rack of lamb (which was better than in Giovannis). We did 3 nights specialty dining for $70 @ Chops (apps/sides very good, main course similar to DCL MDR--not worth $35 PP, but OK value for $70/3 dinners), Giovannis (apps great, main course similar to DCL MDR--but better than Chops), Izumi--great--worth the extra $. Some seat saving on sea days, but attendants would move stuff. No movies during the day at all--bummer. 2-3 movies @ night by pool for the week (showed March Madness, so maybe more if no sports). Staff, ship's condition, room condition, cleanliness--excellent. Also, EVERYONE on board that we encountered was super well-behaved. Even 2 drunk guys (the only ones I ever noticed) in the hot tub were very polite. Very good cruise and excellent value. Solid B IMHO--to get to an A (or my DCL standard), MDR needed to be better, in house show (Broadway Now and Then) needed to be better, more movies, and quad room would need to be like DCLs. Would do same cruise again.

We went on NAV in 2015 and loved it! It was great! the renovation really added all of the amenities to compare to a freedom class ship - the flow rider was a must for us so this was perfect!

If we could go this week we would totally be joining you on this cruise!

I'm going on the same cruise a couple of weeks later. 2/17 for me.

I've been on the sister ship. It's nice. Not too big which is nice.
Hey! We are booked on this same cruise! Also we are leaving on Navigator in two weeks for a 6 night western Caribbean out of Fort Lauderdale. I'm considering it a preview of the 9 nighter in 2017!

We have been on this ship twice and head out for our 3rd sailing on the Nav. this weekend. Its a great ship with a great crew. Will let you know what we think of it again after this trip.

Wow I just looked up some of the Navigator's future cruises- there are some nice ones with great prices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter