NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone :) i'm doing well, just really really tired!!
My father is slowly getting better, still in the ICU, but progressing a little at a time :) thanks for asking!!

Thanks I got the overnight shift tonight and morning shift. No need to drive, but thanks for thinking of me.

Sarah

That's another reason I'd like my twenties back. I could stay up all night and not feel groggy the next day. I'm a wimp now.

eerrr, I still have no idea what to take out of the freezer for dinner tomorrow

Judi

At this rate..bologna sandwiches or hot dogs

Do something on the grill. Is it supposed to be nice up yonder? We are supposed to have a beautiful weekend. I saw fresh strawberries for sale today at a little roadside stand. I'll be making strawberry jam tomorrow or sunday.

Do something on the grill. Is it supposed to be nice up yonder? We are supposed to have a beautiful weekend. I saw fresh strawberries for sale today at a little roadside stand. I'll be making strawberry jam tomorrow or sunday.

Yep..that'll work..Thanks..Yum jam..Reg. or freezer?

Judi

Freezer, its easier. The way my family eats jam I need to make a lot!

Hello everyone :) i'm doing well, just really really tired!!
My father is slowly getting better, still in the ICU, but progressing a little at a time :) thanks for asking!!

How long will he have to be in the ICU? I hope you are close to the hospital. I bet you are tired, take care of yourself!

That's another reason I'd like my twenties back. I could stay up all night and not feel groggy the next day. I'm a wimp now.

Thank you, but dont want you to think im super hero. I will probley sleep on the job tomorrow morning.

Sarah

Ok now that i have beat Sarah in post count:lmao: I'm going to bed, a 1/2 bed just for you Rebecca:rotfl2:
Bye DMM

First one up, bump us to page one..OK OCD...Thanks

Goodnight All...We need a blow kisses smilie:laughing:

Judi

How long will he have to be in the ICU? I hope you are close to the hospital. I bet you are tired, take care of yourself!

I think he will be there until sunday and then he moves just to the cardiac ward. He lost a lot of blood in the OR, so they are trying to get his count back up.

The hospital is about 45 minutes away and it's just draining me once i get home, but at least while i am there, i can give myself 100%.

Are you at work now?

Judi

Yes,
friday- 9pm to 6am
saturday- 6am to 12noon, 6pm to do eye drops
sunday- 7am and 6pm to do eye drops
monday- 9pm to 1pm
tuesday- 9pm to 1pm, 3pm to 7pm
wednesday- 9pm to 1pm, 3pm to 7pm
thursday- 9pm to 1pm

That is my weekly schedule so when I am on the computer Im usually at work

Sarah

Ok now that i have beat Sarah in post count:lmao: I'm going to bed, a 1/2 bed just for you Rebecca:rotfl2:
Bye DMM

First one up, bump us to page one..OK OCD...Thanks

Goodnight All...We need a blow kisses smilie:laughing:

Judi

I will have to try and catch up.:banana: :banana:

Sarah

She will just to sleep in her easy chair, but tomorrow Im taking her to firemens parade. My little sister is riding her horse in it and I dont want to miss it and im sure the lady i take care of will enjoy seeing the litte kids.

Sarah

Okay, Nothings - I'm outta here!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: I finally finished the packing. Several roadblocks slowed me down (as if I needed another excuse!) - kids, thunderstorms, loss of electricity, neighbors house struck by lightning, neurotic collie. What a day!

I'll miss you all but I am telling you now - at the rate ya'll are posting, there is no way in HE double hockey stick that I'll be able to catch up. So, I'm counting on a good recap (Judi, are you listening;) ???) Cyber souvenirs for all when I return.:goodvibes Perhaps a restock on the alcohol supplies would be in order?:drinking1

Please send good thoughts my way so that I don't barf my way through the cruise. Or, that if I do, I have good enough aim to have it land on my BIL:rolleyes1 . I'll miss ya, Nada ladies!party: :jumping1:

Okay, Nothings - I'm outta here!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: I finally finished the packing. Several roadblocks slowed me down (as if I needed another excuse!) - kids, thunderstorms, loss of electricity, neighbors house struck by lightning, neurotic collie. What a day!

I'll miss you all but I am telling you now - at the rate ya'll are posting, there is no way in HE double hockey stick that I'll be able to catch up. So, I'm counting on a good recap (Judi, are you listening;) ???) Cyber souvenirs for all when I return.:goodvibes Perhaps a restock on the alcohol supplies would be in order?:drinking1

Please send good thoughts my way so that I don't barf my way through the cruise. Or, that if I do, I have good enough aim to have it land on my BIL:rolleyes1 . I'll miss ya, Nada ladies!party: :jumping1:

Have a wonderful time on your cruise and I hope you dont get sick, but if you do I hope do have good aim.:rotfl2:

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter