NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgsahm2

<font color=darkorchid>I was thinking maybe I was
About nothing!

I've read through some of the other looooong threads and I feel out of place! Since I'm newer here I don't fit in with most of the other long friendly threads. And I'm sure there are other DISers who feel the same way!

Soooo, if you want to join me in a lengthy thread about nothing please do! Let's chat about nothing and get to know one another! ;)

Who's with me!?!?!?!?:hippie:

It will never work. These types of threads never take off. And, who would post to a thread about nothing? Anyway?

Wheat Thins

There are 18 different animal shapes in the Animal Crackers cookie zoo!

I'm in. I was in on a thread about nothing that went poof about a year ago. It's nice to have another.

I'd help you out, but everytime I post a thread or on a thread it's dead.

It will never work. These types of threads never take off. And, who would post to a thread about nothing? Anyway?

Wheat Thins

:rotfl:

I'm with you, pgsahm2! In all my years here, Ive never been part of a long thread.

:surfweb: It's 46 degrees and cloudy right now in the Twin Cities. Is that enough of nothing for you? :teeth:

My best wishes for starting a long thread.

However, I do encourage you to come visit us at the YaYas. Yes, it's a long thread, and I have to say that 4 years ago, I was the one who felt a little out of place when I was invited in. It didn't take long for them to suck me in and make me feel like part of the family.

So, please, anyone who wants to come visit, feel free. You don't have to go through and read the whole thread!

Suzanne

Oh wow! I've never gotten in on the first page of a long thread before! Oh, I wonder if that means this thread won't get long....hmm...

I'm in, I've never been part of a really long thread.

I tried to think of something else to say but I have nothing to add. It's been a long morning here already.

I have angry squirrels on my patio demanding food.

I have a little Bichon and she chases squirrels all over our backyard. I'm afraid that one day she will catch one. :eek:

Good thing you have her to keep things in order! I have a German Shepherd mix that's afraid of the squirrels, won't go near them. But he's the scourge of the lizard population!

............Hopscotch is great for firming the tush!!!

is great for the waist whittling!!!

That's all I have so far

A thread about nothing. Like on Seinfeld? A show about nothing? Sounds, um, fascinating.:rotfl:

I am the thread killer. Sorry Your thread is dead:laughing:

Good Morning
Judi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter