Nathan Page 1997-2003

I am so sorry - thank you for sharing Nate with all of us. Your family is an inspiration - your love, your courage, your patience. May Nate be soaring with his wings spread wide alongside God's special angels.

Everything I type comes up short. We are deeply saddened by this news. God Bless Nate and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Nathan was very special , thank you for sharing him with all of us. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

May you find comfort in this time of sorrow.

Steve

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious son. May the memories and the gift of his life be a treasure to you always.

May the Lord comfort and keep you and give you peace. May you always rest with the loving knowledge that your beloved son is now wrapped in the loving arms of Jesus.

Take care.

:angel:

My prayers are for your peace.......and memories of joy.

Thank you for your wonderful witness of Christ's love. Your lives have affected so many. Your words and attitudes are powerful because by God's grace. Thank you for allowing us to see how He works in your lives.

Nate, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...
I truly believe that he has gone to a better place....

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you so much for sharing Nathan with us. There is one more angel up in heaven today. May his love from up above comfort you.

Love,

The Posadas Family

There is no greater privilege that to have been able to be the parent of a child and to be able to give that child back to Our Lord when He calls for him or her.

God bless you all - you have walked the walk that only God can walk with you,

Rae

Dear Page Family,

May God bless and keep you all in his sights as you work through this difficult time.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Nate with us. I will always remember the joy in your words as you described your wonderful adventures on your Disney cruise with this wonderful boy and your family.

My sincerest condolences are going out to you and I'm sending prayers to Heaven on behalf of your family.

Dear Page Family,

I am so very sorry to hear of Nate's passing. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

When all my labors and trials are o'er
And I am safe on that beautiful shore,
Just to be near the dear Lord I adore
Will through the ages be glory for me.

O that will be glory for me, Glory for me, glory for me;
When by His grace I shall look on His face,
That will be glory, be glory for me!

When, by the gift of His infinite grace,
I am accorded in heaven a place,
Just to be there and to look on His face

Friends will be there I have loved long ago,
Joy like a river around me will flow;
Yet, just a smile from my Savior, I know,

God be with you, Page family. Nathan is with Him now.
Our thoughts and prayers will be with you. You have our deepest sympathy.
The Stenson Family

Chris, Eric and the Boys,
I am so sorry to hear this news. Nate is with the Lord in heaven and for that we can rejoice. I can't imagine how hard this is for you. Hugs and my prayers go with you.

Please know that Nathan is in our thoughts and prayers, as are you his family. All I know of your family is from reading these posts and I sit here with tears streaming down my face for what is obviously a wonderful family and amazing little boy. My deepest sympathies...

I'm so, so sorry to hear your sad news. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing Nathan with us. You made us into a family. Love to you all.

My deapest sympathy. No words can adequately express my thoughts, Nate was such a gift. I wish you peace. Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter