Nathan Page 1997-2003

ohiominnie

<font color=teal>It's interesting when you google
Little Nate now has his new, perfect body and is rejoicing in heaven. He knows no sorrow or pain. That is but a small comfort when our hearts are breaking here on earth.

Thank you for sharing Nate with us. May you find the peace that passes all understanding at this difficult time.

(HUGS)

I am so very sorry for the loss of Nate. He was a special guy.

You will be in my thoughts.

Godspeed, Nathan! And my thoughts and prayers are with the entire Page family. Thank you for sharing Nathan with us!

I'm so sorry to hear about Nate. May God wrap you in His arms and comfort you.

Dear Page Family,
I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your son and his story with us. You have touched our hearts.

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. The Thompsons, Dave & Kathy

Although I don't know you or your family I felt this need to express my deepest sympathies to your family. The loss of a child is a tremendous loss and my heart breaks for you and your entire family. Nathan is flying with the angels now, free of pain and carrying the love of your family in his heart. May God embrace each of you during the difficult days ahead.

I'm so sorry. Thank you for sharing your family here on the boards. You are an inspiration.

Please accept my condolences. May GOD bless your family and help you get thru this difficult time.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

My prayers go out to you and your entire family. Thank you for sharing him with us. You taught us all a valuable lesson on the important things in life. I'm so glad you were able to share the cruise together as a family and hope you and the rest of the family will treasure those memories and that they will bring you joy in the sad days ahead.

I am so sorry for your loss. May you realize that brightest star in the sky is Nate, always watching over you. Even when the night fades, he is still there.

(((hugs))) He gets to celebrate Christmas with Jesus this year.

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious son. My prayers are with you all. May the Lord comfort and strengthen you as only He can during this difficult time.

My thoughts and good wishes are with all of the Page family, my sincere condolences. You will be remembered in my prayers. God speed to Nathan.

He is with the angles telling them what a wonderful family he had on earth.

My heart is breaking for you, but Nate is in a better, pain free place and for that I thank God.

Whatever it is you need from me, just let me know.
Denise

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

You will be in my prayers.

God bless you.

Tamie

Heaven has its own little Christmas Angel today. My heart and sympathy goes out to the Page family. God Bless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter