My Name is Chris and I am a Fort Wilderness Addict..Updated 12/16

OK, after seeing your pictures - I'm going to start looking at new cameras. Nothing short of spectacular man! Gotta laugh though, the picture of the bat. The 1st time we saw them, one of them moved and my wife says "those things are real", they cant get through the bars can they?":rotfl2:

Ok, found a few minutes to get a couple more pictures posted.

_MG_6801.jpg _MG_6819.jpg
Tower of Terror and the view that will be changing.....

_MG_9346.jpg
Taken on BTRR which is why it is out of focus, still liked the shot.

_MG_9460.jpg _MG_9534.jpg
Taken from way up above.

_MG_9536.jpg
7 Dwarfs mine ride.

Attachments

• _MG_9365.jpg
    _MG_9365.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 5
_MG_0430.jpg

Love this show.

_MG_6918.jpg
Good Morning....

_MG_7682.jpg

Have you seen my sister ???

_MG_7994.jpg

_MG_8102.jpg
Before the show ended, the bad guys.

_MG_8539.jpg
Save me Tigger....

_MG_8848.jpg
Dinner Guests ???

Finally took some time to get a few more pictures posted from our trip last February. Been awhile but life has gotten in the way and my computer is in need of a serious upgrade as the memory is nearly full. But well, wishing I was there shooting some more pictures......

_MG_7146-1.jpg

_MG_7333-1.jpg
_MG_8759-1.jpg

_MG_8772-1.jpg

_MG_8871-1.jpg

_MG_9533-1.jpg

Finally have a few minutes to run some more pictures thru lightroom. New computer working well, and will try to get some more of the nearly 4000 I took up. Gonna be time to start planning a new trip. Well ok, have to move first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter