My mom's in Haiti... [UPDATE: One year later, pg 18!]

Kathy,
I woke to see more on the earthquake on TV and thought of your mother. I hope she and the mission team are okay. Perhaps they can be of help to others. God be with them and all the residents of Haiti.

Wow!! Sending her, you and her team prayers!!

I hope you hear something soon.

((hugs))

Kathy, i hope that by now you have already had some contact with your mother...

We keep you and your family in our thoughts :hug::hug::hug:
Hang in there and please keep us updated.

We will be keeping you, your mom, her team and everyone's families in our thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

Our thoughts are with all those affected - hope you're mom is fine. :grouphug:

cheers,
:flower3:

Kathy - We'll be thinking of you and your family in hopes all is well.

We prayed for all the people affected by this earthquake last night during Grace- we will be sure to say special prayers for your Mom and her team today. Hang in there, Kathy.:hug:

Kathy,

I keep saying prayers for your Mom, her team and the people of Haiti.

Please let us know if there is any way we can help.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. We still have no word from Mom or the team she's with... there have been a few reports of a text message sent from one of the team early last night, but that story keeps changing as it gets retold.

I don't know how she is, where she is or how we'll get her home, but it helps tremendously to know that friends here are supporting us.

I'll continue to keep your mom and her team in my thoughts. :hug:
I heard on this morning's news that there is a mission team from Lawrencevile, NJ there also- and they have not heard about their status either.
I am certain the Red Cross will do their best to get everyone to safety as quickly as possible.

More PD on the way.:wizard:

here's praying that her and her team are well. and that you hear from her soon, waiting can be so hard.:hug:

Sending all my best thoughts and wishes to your mom and those affected in Haiti. :hug:

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. We still have no word from Mom or the team she's with... there have been a few reports of a text message sent from one of the team early last night, but that story keeps changing as it gets retold.

I don't know how she is, where she is or how we'll get her home, but it helps tremendously to know that friends here are supporting us.

I hope you hear soon, and that all is well with your mom and her team.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter