My Heart is Broken

I am so sorry for the loss of your DH. I pray that you will be able to receive some sort of answers as to how this occurred. Pleased don't be too hard on yourself. I think you did what you could with what you had. I am sure that your DH appreciates that you were there for him when he needed you the most.

As far as records go, half of the time the patients medical record does not include what the whole story was or opposite of what they have been told. Be ready to see that some or none of your concern never made it in the record and make sure to keep track of everything that they may want you to sign or release. I'm glad another MD will be looking over them for you. Since you are grieving at this time, please try to appoint someone else as your voice until you are able to do so. Take each day one step at a time.

Being married 41 years was such a blessing, I pray that you will find the strength to go on :hug:

I can't even imagine what you've been through or what you must be going through now. I am so very sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss.... :hug:

Not many people spend that many years with one person. You should be proud of that. You took good care of him. You did all you could. Its time to take care of you!

I'm very sorry for your loss. My DH passed away after he battled cancer. I know how difficult it is for you but you mustn't blame yourself. cm8 gave some good advice about having another doctor go over the medical records.
Please know it will get easier. You'll be able to think about all the wonderful memories you have of your life together. When I look at my children I can see my DH in them & I am very thankful to have them. God Bless. Your family will be in my prayers. Please take care of yourself and let your family help you through this difficult period. :grouphug:

I am sorry the people you trusted to help your husband failed.

Please know you did nothing wrong and try not to blame yourself
Well said.

Hugs to you. I am sorry for your loss. And please do NOT blame yourself.

I'm so sorry. Be strong, don't put off mourning and accept all offers of help and support. I can't use the hug smiley on the mobile app, but sending hugs your way...

I am very sorry for your loss.

I really don't have advice for you about the hospital because I think you should take time to mourn your husband before you take any action against them.

I am devasted reading your post.. I am so do sorry for what happened to your husband

So sorry for you loss. Similar incident happened to my dad in that he complained of horrible pain in his back and they did nothing. As a diabetic with a history of heart problems they did not recognize the signs of a heart attack and he was in ICU! We told the doctor and pointed out many of the mistakes and he said, " if mistakes were made I am sorry." Please know that you DH is still with you. I do not believe that just because we shed our earthly body that we leave the ones we love. Talk to him. He will hear you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter