My first ever DLR trip!!!! June 13-18 *Completed!*

Found your trip report!

Great plans! So cool it is your first trip!!

I will keep my eyes open at Fanstamic! Very cool we will both be in the Dessert area! What time are you planning to get in line to check in?

Found your trip report!

Great plans! So cool it is your first trip!!

I will keep my eyes open at Fanstamic! Very cool we will both be in the Dessert area! What time are you planning to get in line to check in?

Not sure yet. I was thinking of checking out the area around 6 or 6:30, grabbing something for dinner, and then rushing back to get in line with our food, especially if there are people there already. I don't know if the podium and line are out of the way enough to allow for people to sit on the ground or if CM's even allow that, but I sure as heck don't want to have to stand that whole time we are in line.

I'm going to try and get to Home Depot and grab some LGMH's to attach to myself or my bag, but if that doesn't work out, I'll probably be getting a couple pics posted of us anyway on here before we leave. That way you can study the photos and stalk me when it comes time for the show. :laughing:

Seriously, though, it will be cool to have someone new to talk to while waiting for F! to start.

5 days!!!!! :banana: :dance3: :banana:

DD is all better, just a lingering cough, and I am feeling good too (knock on wood). I'm now trying to finish some last minute things this week. This whole trip doesn't even seem real yet, and probably won't until we're halfway through California.

So excited!!

5 days!!!!! :banana: :dance3: :banana:

DD is all better, just a lingering cough, and I am feeling good too (knock on wood). I'm now trying to finish some last minute things this week. This whole trip doesn't even seem real yet, and probably won't until we're halfway through California.

So excited!!

Woo hoo!! This is a great time!! I am glad that DD is better, I have a cold now and it seems as though it is moving through the house. As long as come Sunday we are all well!!

Woo hoo!! This is a great time!! I am glad that DD is better, I have a cold now and it seems as though it is moving through the house. As long as come Sunday we are all well!!

You will be better by the weekend, I just know it.

Thanks I think so too. You know you will be driving kind of close to me as you drive through.

Yeah, I'm sure I'll notice as we pass a Fairfield exit and think of you, and then I will toss a little wave your way as DD looks at me like I'm a wacko. :rotfl:

Yeah, I'm sure I'll notice as we pass a Fairfield exit and think of you, and then I will toss a little wave your way as DD looks at me like I'm a wacko. :rotfl:

Well it may not say Fairfield, it is the exit for 505. Be sure and wave, let her wonder.:thumbsup2 If she asks tell her you are waving at the Jelly Belly plant!:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter