• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My first ever DLR trip!!!! June 13-18 *Completed!*

Okay, this isn't a big deal, but it will drive me crazy if I don't add this. I was just answering a question about GRR, and realized that I'm pretty sure I forgot to say that we rode it on Day 2.

Well, we rode GRR on Day 2. There, I'm better now. :laughing:

:laughing:I need to have my kids contribute on what they did when we were apart on my trip report. I have enjoyed your trip report, and I wish we had of met while we were there.

31846_1348239586065_1233587569_30916606_3562836_n.jpg

This is what I have of Silver Mist until I buy the photopass pictures. I thought Silver Mist was great. She and I talked and she offered me fairy dust so I could go to Neverland but we decided that without wings it would be almost impossible.:hippie:

:laughing:I need to have my kids contribute on what they did when we were apart on my trip report. I have enjoyed your trip report, and I wish we had of met while we were there.

31846_1348239586065_1233587569_30916606_3562836_n.jpg

This is what I have of Silver Mist until I buy the photopass pictures. I thought Silver Mist was great. She and I talked and she offered me fairy dust so I could go to Neverland but we decided that without wings it would be almost impossible.:hippie:

:cool1: She's gorgeous, thanks! I know, every so often I'd wonder if I passed Nerdy Cookies or anyone else without realizing it. I have some good photopass pictures too, and will share them once I buy them. I've been having fun playing with the borders and stuff on the site.

Yay, I'm glad it's helping you. I don't think I mentioned it, but we also saw Geppetto, Cruella, and the Evil Queen from Snow White. We just never met them because we were either leaving or we only saw them for a moment.

WOW - I love the villains and we almost never see them at WDW. I would love to get their autographs! Do you remember where they were?

WOW - I love the villains and we almost never see them at WDW. I would love to get their autographs! Do you remember where they were?

Cruella was doing her meet and greet outside City Hall kind of by the tour kiosk. We spotted the Evil Queen walking from Fantasyland past Snow White's grotto area towards Tomorrowland, using the path that runs past the fountain at Pixie Hollow.

I later talked to a woman who happened to be stopped at the castle when the queen walked by, and apparently she said something snooty about her and her family taking a break right there. :rotfl: I would have loved to see that interaction.

:cool1: She's gorgeous, thanks! I know, every so often I'd wonder if I passed Nerdy Cookies or anyone else without realizing it. I have some good photopass pictures too, and will share them once I buy them. I've been having fun playing with the borders and stuff on the site.

Chances are we at least passed one another at one point or another. I love playing with pictures. We have photoshop and I have a ball with it.

We saw Cruella up on Main Street up by the Mad Hatter hat shop and in that general area more than one day of our trip. And we saw the Evil Queen up by Snow Whites Grotto more than once also. Good luck on your villain search.:goodvibes

We saw Cruella up on Main Street up by the Mad Hatter hat shop and in that general area more than one day of our trip. And we saw the Evil Queen up by Snow Whites Grotto more than once also. Good luck on your villain search.:goodvibes

oooooh, I so hope we see them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter