My Fast Passes disappeared!

We checked in today and had a bunch of problems with our MBs being linked, etc. They had to "hard code" the set we are using. Tonight, all my FP are gone for tomorrow and into next month and My Disney Experience doesn't seem to want to work for me. Is anyone else having difficulty tonight ?

Just came on here because all mine are not showing up in my Disney experience..I still see my dining. I used app and website. I hope it's just a glitch.

I didn't mean to "like" your post meaning goody, more like "glad it isn't just me". I am thin king/hoping it will right itself by morning then. God I hope so because there is no way I can replace a FoP FP, lol

I'd say it's glitching. I can't even log into the app. I get an error message saying that "some of our digital experiences may be unavailable at this time. We're actively working to resolve this issue and provide the best possible Guest experience." but when I log into the website everything is there. :confused3

99% chance your FP are not gone. They just don't do that except for very rare circumstances. They did at one time in the past a lot but it's not something that is an issue any more.
However, getting them to display on the app or website 100% of the time, that is a different question.
Have you looked at both the app and the website? The app is 100x more glitchy than the website and the website is 100x more glitchy than it should be.

This is why I always screenshot so if technology errors happen I have proof

Won't matter, and it shouldn't. People scam all the time by screenshot and then switching for something else. Disney is on to that. Seen plenty turned away for years including ..............

Last week we had FP+ for FoP and two others for Wed. Tues night I screen shot them. Next day FoP was gone, I only had two. Went to GR services and they said "oh well". Guy went to the back "to talk to IT guy sitting back there" and came back and said well an iPhone device deleted them .............. oh you mean the thing in my hand? Good guess. I changed nothing. So we did the safari instead (we'd already been on FoP). The system isn't perfect and glitches will happen and things will disappear and depending on what you lost, you might not get it back.

Hopefully if all the FP+ are gone, it is only a glitch and they will be back.

Here at Disney now -Jan 29. The MDE system is down for many things. Unable to see dining credits, etc. Unable to charge. Went to buy items at the Pop gift store. He printed a receipt and I just printed my name and room number on it and they will manually charge it later. Basically on the honour system.

FPs and ADRs are currently showing up.

Things seem to be improving as I can now see my room info, room charges as well as dining credits. This is s change even from 10 mins ago.

I’m sure there are many at Disney IT scrambling to get this fixed!

Hopefully all is up and running soon. We head out to WDW in 2 months and are all set with our fastpasses. Fingers crossed for you.

Here at Disney now -Jan 29. The MDE system is down for many things. Unable to see dining credits, etc. Unable to charge. Went to buy items at the Pop gift store. He printed a receipt and I just printed my name and room number on it and they will manually charge it later. Basically on the honour system.

FPs and ADRs are currently showing up.

Things seem to be improving as I can now see my room info, room charges as well as dining credits. This is s change even from 10 mins ago.

I’m sure there are many at Disney IT scrambling to get this fixed!
This happened about 3 times during New Years weekend. Thankfully each time the system was only down for fairly short periods of time (I've been when it was down for a full day, not fun)
It does seem to be happening a lot lately. When I spoke to someone shortly after I got back, to fix my broken MDE account, they told me that the number of users at one time is causing these outages. Like they haven't planned for all guests to be using it at once or something. Well, hate to tell them, you devised a system that more or less forces guests to use MDE all the time, so yeah, they are going to you know, use it all the time. I suggest they find a way to make it handle more users without crashing.

This happened about 3 times during New Years weekend. Thankfully each time the system was only down for fairly short periods of time (I've been when it was down for a full day, not fun)
It does seem to be happening a lot lately. When I spoke to someone shortly after I got back, to fix my broken MDE account, they told me that the number of users at one time is causing these outages. Like they haven't planned for all guests to be using it at once or something. Well, hate to tell them, you devised a system that more or less forces guests to use MDE all the time, so yeah, they are going to you know, use it all the time. I suggest they find a way to make it handle more users without crashing.

Yes we were there at that time as well - New Years day IIRC the system went down but you could use your FP+ if you knew when it was!! I wasn't at the parks yet but my dd's were able to use a TSMM because we had screen shots of each day so they knew the time.

Personally I find it easier to have a screen shot to look up our selection without having to access the app so we were lucky to have had them that day.

I created a spreadsheet to keep in my pocket just in case...with dining reservation places and numbers and fast pass times...I won't even check mine today because I'll go into panic mode...

Interesting, We were there NYE week as well and did not experience any system problems. Maybe it was park specific? as we were at HS NYE morning and MK New Years' Day and MDE worked fine!

We are arriving Thursday, hopefully this is resolved! I did make little cheat sheets with our FP+ times on them just in case this was to happen.

Does this mean we should also bring our actual credit card to the park in case the MBs are not working properly?

I just logged into the app and I'm just getting the white fastpass+ screen. Nothing popping up.

False alarm: they are all there...for now!

Interesting, We were there NYE week as well and did not experience any system problems. Maybe it was park specific? as we were at HS NYE morning and MK New Years' Day and MDE worked fine!
No, not park specific, it was MDE, which covers all of WDW. But, it was not constant. If you weren't using MDE at the time it was glitching, you wouldn't have known.

We are arriving Thursday, hopefully this is resolved! I did make little cheat sheets with our FP+ times on them just in case this was to happen.

Does this mean we should also bring our actual credit card to the park in case the MBs are not working properly?
Yes, always. I get rather surprised when people don't think to do this anyway. I bring small amount of cash, less than $5, Disney Visa (well, it's needed for the photo access anyway) my AP, ID and MB. That's it. Honestly, that's what every adult should bring, except for the AP of course

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter