My Fast Passes disappeared!

I created a spreadsheet to keep in my pocket just in case...with dining reservation places and numbers and fast pass times...I won't even check mine today because I'll go into panic mode...

YES, I have done this for our trip and reading this thread makes me really glad that I have!

Hoping they fix this soon. Just got our tickets and need to work on getting Fastpasses in the next couple of days...

This is happening to me right now. I scheduled all of our fast passes this morning. They are all gone! I am freaking out. I sure hope that they come back. The fast pass screen won't load so I am hoping it's a glitch. Anyone else having this problem tonight?

This is happening to me right now. I scheduled all of our fast passes this morning. They are all gone! I am freaking out. I sure hope that they come back. The fast pass screen won't load so I am hoping it's a glitch. Anyone else having this problem tonight?

Yes! Same thing currently happening to me. Still trying to redeem my fast passes. Wont let me add any either so hoping it's a glitch. I'll be devastated if they don't come back up.

Mine are not back. Well, my wife's and one of my daughter's FPs are not. It shows mine and my two other daughters. They are still in my friends and family list and still shows I manage their plans, but I cannot select (or even see) them when trying to make FP selections and their plans do not show in my FP plans (but do show in my itinerary).

Everything just seems borked. I'm on hold with support going on 20 minutes, but I always fear they'll make things worse when tinkering in my account.

EDIT: now 45 minutes on hold. If they tell me it's widespread and just to wait it out, I'd be fine with that, don't want anything messed up with everything I already have planned.

Last edited:
Still waiting on mine to come back. I'm missing 2 of my 4 kids. They just disappeared.

I'm missing my grandson on all of our fastpasses. Hopefully they get it fixed soon, it's really freaking me out!

Finally got through, and they did confirm it's a widespread issue where people are missing family members. He said they are aware and working on it, and to keep checking every half hour or so.

I think I'll be refreshing constantly as I got Flight of Passage fast passes for everyone in the family EXCEPT MY WIFE! Holy cow, I hope I'm able to get her one when it all comes back.

I feel so much better! I am missing 2 of my 5 people. I just gave up sitting on hold after 45 minutes as I have to go to work. ugh. I have FOP and SDD perfectly placed in our days.

I feel better that this is a known issue. Just scored Slinky Dog for myself, but my husband and daughter aren’t showing. I guess I’ll just check later today and try not to think about it.

A good rule of thumb is this: if you experience some technical glitch like this with MDE website or app, just wait an hour or two (or a day) if you can, and try again.

My fast passes all disappeared last night also. However they are back now but it took uninstalling the app from my phone and reinstalling it to see them. I am at WDW now and this is the 3rd time I’ve had to uninstall and reinstall the app for something to show up correctly.

My fast passes all disappeared last night also. However they are back now but it took uninstalling the app from my phone and reinstalling it to see them. I am at WDW now and this is the 3rd time I’ve had to uninstall and reinstall the app for something to show up correctly.

It seems there are two issues. One is fast passes disappearing, and the other is family members disappearing.

My favorite IT/programming quote: "Computers do what you TELL them to do, not what you WANT them to do."

Well everything seems back to normal, but I was unable to get just one more FOP FP for my wife. And I thought I'd be done checking constantly. I guess I'll keep at it.

Things are almost back to normal. They're still working on it. DxCL FP+'s are being updated. Right now regular FPs show fine but extra FPs are showing as Select One Experience and cannot be clicked. I wouldn't suggest everyone call in, save the phone lines for people who need to book right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter