My Dad is FOUND!!!!!!!!! UPDATE ON 1ST POST!!!!!!!!!!!

This reminds me of something that happened to a friend of mine's grandmother. She is 84, independant, & a diabetic. She goes every Friday to get her hair done & then on to Cracker Barrell for lunch. One week last Spring, she got her hair done as usual, but didn't show up for lunch. Since she had this routine for years, the staff at Cracker Barrell noticed that she didn't show up. This was a fairly small town. They called her daughter, who called her own daughter, who is my friend. In the meantime, they had a storm with a lot of rain. This caused a decrease in the search. Family as well as police were searching for her. She was found ablout 26 hrs after she disappeared sitting in her car stuck in the mud on a very small backroad several miles away. She had gotten disoriented in the heavy rain & turned the wrong way on the interstate. There were 911 calls reporting her car going the wrong way. She paniced when she say the cars coming at her & turned onto a small side road. She just kept turning onto roads trying to find the interstate. She finally got stuck & decided to wait until someone came for her. Luckily, someone who lived on that small road noticed a strange car in the mud & called police. He thought she was drunk because she was disoriented. She had gone a long time without eating or taking her insulin, but she was othewise OK after they got her blood sugar under control. She did say one thing that was spooky. She said she didn't get out of her car & try to find her way because 'the man in the white robe who stopped by to talk to her', told her not to leave her car & she would be found. I truly believe she has a guardian angel.

Fantastic news! :cool1:

All day I have been thinking about you & your dad and hoping I would find a happy ending by the time I got back to a computer this afternoon.
Excellent news. I like to think the "DIS Pixie Dust pixiedust: and Prayer :littleangel: Patrol" helped- even just a little!
Once he's rehydrated.... Give him a few extra hugs from us. :grouphug:

Great News !!!! Thanks for letting us know. I wish the best for him.

I logged on tonight hoping for an update on your Dad. I'm so glad he was found! :goodvibes

Incidentally, I'm also from NE Ohio!

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter