My Dad is FOUND!!!!!!!!! UPDATE ON 1ST POST!!!!!!!!!!!

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
This is so hard for me to write, but it's been a long night and I don't know that I'll be getting any sleep. My dad is 70 years old and battles with depression. He had been doing well, but not so much in the last couple weeks. He said he was going out for a walk and he didn't come back. He did call my mom at 7pm and say he'd be home soon, but that was many hours ago. My brother and I went out looking for him and we just got back from the police station where we filled out a report. They tried to track his cell phone, but the last activity was when he called my mom and that pinged off a tower with a 3 mile radius. No exact GPS like location. His phone doesn't have that capability like many phones do now. They have notified patrols to look for him, but he could be anywhere. We don't know where else to look. I have a horrible feeling, I believe if he could call he would. Your good thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

============ UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ================================

The police found my dad! He somehow set off an alarm behind a small strip mall less than a half a mile from the house. The police went to investigate and found him wandering around disorientated and dehydrated (they think) behind the building. They say he was talking but confused, he is on his way, or at the emergency room now and we are on our way there shortly. They said his bike was in a small bit of woods also behind the strip mall. They said it looks like he slept there. Thank you all SO much. I can't tell you how much the outpouring on this thread has meant to me today. The power of this board is amazing! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Oh bless your heart!! Hopefully he just needed a little space and he will be back! Please keep us posted! Sending prayers your way!:grouphug:

Oh no...

I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers in your direction.

:hug:

Oh bless your heart!! Hopefully he just needed a little space and he will be back! Please keep us posted! Sending prayers your way!:grouphug:

This was my hope earlier, but even if he did need space, he wouldn't let my mom worry like this. He would have called. It's so dark, he can't see at night.

Sending thoughts and prayer your way. Please keep us updated.

I'm sending lots of thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I truly hope everything turns out well.

Amanda

thoughts are with you, I have everything crossed for his safe return.

Fingers crossed that its all very innocent and has totally lost track of time (a friend once never returned home after nearly 12 hours in a pub - he never called home because he was a bit worse for wear and really did think he'd only been in there for a couple of hours!!)

I really do hope you have some good news soon

I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. My prayers are with you, your family and your father.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter