Must-have foods ...

pixleyyy

DIS Veteran
So I know about the turkey legs and I've heard how wonderful the churros are. But what other foods are a must-have for our trip? What is your favorite Disney food?

pixleyyy said:
So I know about the turkey legs and I've heard how wonderful the churros are. But what other foods are a must-have for our trip? What is your favorite Disney food?

ooh mickey pretzels fo shizzle

banyan beef skewer and safari skewer :banana: yum

The turkey leg disapointed us .........our fave was Fanasia ice cream but that is gone.......So I would say the dole whip!

Pineapply goodness! It's sort of like a pineapple orange julius. You get them near the Tiki Room!
Yummy!

I love the creamcheese pretzels too!

Clam chowder in a bread bowl.

A dole whip is a soft serve pineapple dessert- sort of like a soft pineapple sorbet, sold at the tiki room. You can also get it as a float, which is the soft serve and pineapple juice.

The Mickey pretzels for us....Jalapeno Cheese for DH, Plain for DD and Cream Cheese for me! Yum! I also have to get an Eggnog Latte from the Blue Ribbon Bakery if we are there around Christmas...

I like the frozen choc covered bananas from the ice cream carts, the pretzel rods with choc and caramel and other gooey goodness at the candy store near Pooh ride (boys had the marshmallow sticks with "dirt" and a gummy worm).
I have breakfast at least once at Riverbelle Terrace to have the yummy potatoes.

A few years ago we had a really good tamale from a cart near the Matterhorn-- haven't found them on other visits :confused3 .. I live in MN and find it hard to get good tamales unless we go to a Mexican deli in South St Paul. Too far to go right now (over an hour drive wahhhhhhhhh)

I love the sugar cookies or Snickerdoodles that you get at either the general store on Main Street or the Winnie The Pooh bakery!

funnygarcia said:
A few years ago we had a really good tamale from a cart near the Matterhorn-- haven't found them on other visits :confused3 .. I live in MN and find it hard to get good tamales unless we go to a Mexican deli in South St Paul. Too far to go right now (over an hour drive wahhhhhhhhh)

I saw tamales on a cart near the Matterhorn this weekend! I had never seen them before, meant to get one but never did. So maybe they are back!

As for my favorites:
Mickey shaped cookie from Blue Ribbon Bakery;
Corn dog from the corn dog wagon on Main Street;
Mickey ice cream bars;
Churros'

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Where do I start?
Churros, popcorn, corn dogs, the pretzel dogs (which we cannot find anymore) chicken sandwich , cheesecake, dole whips, pretzels, and potatoes from the breakfast at the riverbelle terrace, chocolate covered bananas, pineapple spears, anything from bengal BBQ, and pickles. :worship:

I loved the blueberry muffins from what I call the 'Silver Streak' train cafe in CAP - yummy! :cloud9:

Everytime I go for snacks I get dole whip float, churro, funnel cake and the chocolate on main street. Not all in the same day of course!

corn dog
churro
popcorn
NOS fritters
MM ice cream bar
cinnamon roll from BRB
mickey sourdough bread
beignets from jazz kitchen

um...can I skip work and go now? LOL

Dole Pineapple Whips located just outside the Tiki Room and Ice Cream from the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street--they make fresh waffle cones & waffle bowls--YUM!

at the Bengal BBQ. Also, the caramel honey popcorn in Critter country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter