Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Alabama DIS meet sounds good even though I'm new to the forum "earning my ears"

I like the sound of that idea too.

Wondered where you were, Richard. Guess you had your head down working hard - glad you came back up for air.

Let's keep this thread focused on the Musket Mickey sign and I'd be happy to kibitz in another thread about an Alabama DIS Camping meet.

Bama Ed

PS - I'll bring the cream cheese and bagels. :stir:

Ed, agreed! This is about the great Musket Mickey signs! I am thinking of getting another.

Richard

PS, we need to see some of the new ones our friends have got!

Dishchick and Denny, check your in boxes. I'm not sure if anyone sent you the info. If they did, sorry, but if not, now you have it!

Richard

Count me in for wanting one too! We are avid campers and that's something we would hang wherever we camped!! Thanks!!:)

I would also love to have the info on obtaining one of these wooden musket Mickey signs! Looks awesome. We will be at the Fort for the very first time, starting in 11 days! Can't wait!

I would also love to have the info on obtaining one of these wooden musket Mickey signs! Looks awesome. We will be at the Fort for the very first time, starting in 11 days! Can't wait!

mbmart67, I sent you a PM with the contact information. Look up in the upper right corner of the DIS forum pages. Good luck!

Bama Ed

Would you please send me the info for the beautiful Musket Mickey signs? I would love to have one.
Thanks so much!!!
Lynn

Would love to order one of these signs for a special gift - thanks in advance and please pm me the info asap!

Would love to order one of these signs for a special gift - thanks in advance and please pm me the info asap!

iluv and wdwepcot, you have a PM from me. The signs are worth the cost and effort to get one, I promise!

Bama Ed

Hi, could you send me the info please on ordering one? We have been to WDW a hundre:banana:d times, but our first time staying at FW and can't wait!

lookingforthemagic and Debbie123,

Got caught up and you should now have a PM from me. The signs are really a work of art and I encourage you to get one.

Bama Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter