Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna showed another way to get there. Message sent! :thumbsup2 Bama Ed

PS - and as a reminder for Page 46 ...

The system won't let me send you a Private Message until you have at least 10 posts on the DIS anywhere. So if you are don't have at least 10 posts, you need to post more and then come back here to re-request the info. I don't send it by email so it needs to be this way. You'll get a red number 1 up by your login name on the upper right corner of the DIS screens when you get the message from me.

So please get to 10 posts and come back here.

Can I get the contact information? Haven't logged in for a while, but posted on another thread to verify my post count was worthy!

Look up above at post #885. Now look to the left at your avatar and see how many posts you have.

Look up above at post #885. Now look to the left at your avatar and see how many posts you have.

Bama Ed
Understood. We ended up leaving the wilderness early, due to an emergency at home. Our 12 year old granddaughter in hospital due to reaction to medication. So a sign was not a high priority.

Didn't intend to come across overly strong, in last post. Our granddaughter in children's hospital for over two weeks. A lot of prayer and excellent doctors turned a bad situation around,she is now home.

Bama_Ed, have we made to the magic number? Would really appreciate the information as we have two more trips on the books for FW, this year. We are hoping the next trip will be better than the last two (Thanksgiving '16 & anniversary this past January). Neither had anything to do with WDW, just outside forces impacted our stays.

Didn't intend to come across overly strong, in last post. Our granddaughter in children's hospital for over two weeks. A lot of prayer and excellent doctors turned a bad situation around,she is now home.

Albayou,

No worries.

I'm glad to hear that your granddaughter is out of harm's way and back home.

You have a message from me with the information to get a Musket Mickey sign. You can display it proudly on your future Fort trips.

Bama Ed

I would like the info for the sign. It would be a great father's day gift.
The information cannot be posted openly on the forum because that would be a violation of the TOS for this board.
Ed will only send the information via this boards Private Message system and NOT through e-mail (that's for HIS protection and privacy as well).
You need to have 10 posts or more to be able to receive Private Messages through this forum/board. This is to help keep spammers from abusing the system.

So.............

Go poke around the site, respond (appropriately) to some other posts and then come back to this thread after your messages have gotten to 10 and request the information again. Ed will GLADLY provide the information.

Anna showed another way to get there. Message sent! :thumbsup2 Bama Ed

PS - and as a reminder for Page 46 ...

The system won't let me send you a Private Message until you have at least 10 posts on the DIS anywhere. So if you are don't have at least 10 posts, you need to post more and then come back here to re-request the info. I don't send it by email so it needs to be this way. You'll get a red number 1 up by your login name on the upper right corner of the DIS screens when you get the message from me.

So please get to 10 posts and come back here.
Ed, Greetings. Would you mind sharing the contact info with me as well? We're heading back "home" in November and this would make a great addition. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!